Moonlight Magic...are there a possibility of additional dates?

Inga

DIS Veteran
Hi

Been away from the WDW scene for a few years, lots have changed! I have been reading about the Moonlight Magic....exciting stuff...do you think the published dates are all that they are offering this year? Any possibility they might add additional fall dates (late Nov/Early Dec would work for me ;).

Thanks

Inga

Unknown, membership magic and moonlight magic were established by DVD/DVC's previous management. Recently we got a new president and senior vice president and we don't know what they will change or keep.

:earsboy: Bill

I suspect not, though. Gets awkward in party season on short notice, as MK is closed to non-party guests after 6PM 4 nights a week. They run a Christmas firework at DHS. There are the holiday events at Epcot.

I suppose it's easy to get the non-closed waterpark in an evening in November-December, though.

I suspect not, though. Gets awkward in party season on short notice, as MK is closed to non-party guests after 6PM 4 nights a week. They run a Christmas firework at DHS. There are the holiday events at Epcot.

I suppose it's easy to get the non-closed waterpark in an evening in November-December, though.
They did Holiday events and Member Magic at EPCOT last year. Don't see why that is a concern.

They may schedule these events during less popular times when DVD gets the park at a lower rate.

:earsboy: Bill

Last year they were also doing 25th anniversary stuff for DVC.

They had also announced the dates well in advance and were booking them in August. I feel like IF they had the park reserved, we'd have announcements already.

Epcot is the only major park with only 2 MM events announced in 2018. They have previously had Epcot DVC events in December from what I can see (years of Merry Mixers then Moonlight Magic 2017). So, some are hoping for a last minute announcement on some sort of a Dec Epcot event. But, of course, it may not happen.

Epcot is the only major park with only 2 MM events announced in 2018. They have previously had Epcot DVC events in December from what I can see (years of Merry Mixers then Moonlight Magic 2017). So, some are hoping for a last minute announcement on some sort of a Dec Epcot event. But, of course, it may not happen.
Fingers, toes and eyes crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter