Moonlight Madness Question when you have a resort reservation but not a DVC resort

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
I am booked at the Port Orleans French Quarter from 9/25-9/29 I am saving my points for a trip to Aulani in 2019. I am hoping to be able to register for the DHS event on 9/26, registration opens on 8/30 for members with resort reservations, those without can register on 9/13.
So I have never registered for these events before, since I have a resort reservation I still qualify for the registration on 8/30 correct? How does the registration become available?

I am booked at the Port Orleans French Quarter from 9/25-9/29 I am saving my points for a trip to Aulani in 2019. I am hoping to be able to register for the DHS event on 9/26, registration opens on 8/30 for members with resort reservations, those without can register on 9/13.
So I have never registered for these events before, since I have a resort reservation I still qualify for the registration on 8/30 correct? How does the registration become available?

You can register for the event on 8/30. I believe on the DVC website there will be a link to register, and you select which date you want and how many people. We were staying at POFQ when we registered for the Magic Kingdom one on the first date and had no problems whatsoever.

Thank you, I read the information about the events but just was not sure how it becomes available to register.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter