Monthly Cruise Steams?

sethschroeder

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to check is the monthly cruise podcasts just not on YouTube? I see the first couple but then it ends after like April I think it was? Or was it cancelled?

@sethschroeder - Do you mean Craig and Corey "Two Dudes on a Cruise" series? That was never meant to be monthly, or even scheduled. They just graciously decided to vlog on 2 DCL media (or FAM, not sure which) trips they were on. Unless that's not what you'talking about. I do remember Pete saying sometime in the recent past they will eventually start doing a DCL podcast show, but not sure when it will start, how often it will be, etc. Stay tuned. :)

@sethschroeder - Do you mean Craig and Corey "Two Dudes on a Cruise" series? That was never meant to be monthly, or even scheduled. They just graciously decided to vlog on 2 DCL media (or FAM, not sure which) trips they were on. Unless that's not what you'talking about. I do remember Pete saying sometime in the recent past they will eventually start doing a DCL podcast show, but not sure when it will start, how often it will be, etc. Stay tuned. :)

They called it the DCL Show (Disney Cruise Line Show)

It was like their other studio shows from DisUnplugged

They called it the DCL Show (Disney Cruise Line Show)

It was like their other studio shows from DisUnplugged
OK, @sethschroeder - This looks like it was the "DCL show" I referenced above that Pete said was going to start "soon" recently. They've probably been so slammingly busy with everything else going on, new shows, travel, etc. that they haven't had time to launch yet. Like I said, guess we'll have to keep our eyes and ears peeled. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter