Monsters University website on-line!

I'm actually in college right now, and the site is just like the colleges website, theirs a place to learn about student life and housing, an admission page that has a spot for Finical aid, and even a page about the teachers there.

I emailed my Mom a link to this and she will have a laugh about this.

This is...simply awesome! :D Thanks for sharing. :) That's too funny. It looks JUST like a college's webpage.

I have spent almost my entire working career in higher ed, and have at times had to benchmark our site against others, and this is absolutely hysterical. I just sent it to everyone in my office, who is also laughing hysterical. I'm sure others find it cute, but if you are in the field, you find it even more funny, as every college website says the same things. Now I really really really want to see that movie.

LOVE this!! Not too excited about it being a prequel because that means no Boo... but I love Monsters Inc. so I def. plan to watch it still and I'm sure i'll love it!

I have spent almost my entire working career in higher ed, and have at times had to benchmark our site against others, and this is absolutely hysterical. I just sent it to everyone in my office, who is also laughing hysterical. I'm sure others find it cute, but if you are in the field, you find it even more funny, as every college website says the same things. Now I really really really want to see that movie.

I, too, have worked in Higher Ed and love the site! It so in-depth! They really spent a lot of time developing this site. I am looking forward to seeing Monsters University!

That's awesome - thanks for sharing! :)

Monsters Inc is one of my all time favourite films, so I am looking forward to MU but after Brave (which I HATED, but appreciate others may have loved) I'm a little worried about where it may go....

I wouldn't be surprised if the work pre-Boo Boo in (pregnant mommy scene, etc).

The alumni section has this:
Alumni do not yet have access to M.U.Net, but will soon have the option to generate their own username and password.
Maybe the log in network will be open soon?

Thanks for sharing this. Too funny!:rotfl2: It really does look like a college website. They did a great job.

This is HILARIOUS! I love it! It's just like a real college website. I had a great laugh looking through it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter