Monsters, Haunted Houses, Scare Zones and more. HHN 30 fun trip.

Wow amazing pics and great report! You are much braver than me with the gore stuff. I’m such a wimp and we ended up hugging the sidewalks and enjoying an empty Wizarding World during HHN. Maybe someday we’ll get more of a nerve up. It did have a fun vibe!

Thank you. I do love everything Halloween. I’am not as much into the gore as I was when I was younger. The artistry in the houses are incredible. I think you would like HHN. Warning after your attend once you will be addicted to HHN. It is fun.

HHN is the best time to visit Diagon Alley. It is pretty empty during that time. It’s my favorite time to visit. I had to wait until an HHN night to get my favorite WWOHP treat at Diagon Alley. Florean Fortescue's was to busy during the day.

Portofino is one of our favorites as well… probably THE favorite. So beautiful and serene! We stayed there this past August and it was our first UO trip. We instantly fell in love with PBH!

Portofino is beautiful.

Royal Pacific and Sapphire Falls are close seconds.

I had to wait until an HHN night to get my favorite WWOHP treat at Diagon Alley. Florean Fortescue's was to busy during the day.
Yes!!! Us too! It felt so eerie but thrilling being the only customers inside Florean’s to get ice cream during an HHN night. That was definitely an added bonus to that night.

Yes!!! Us too! It felt so eerie but thrilling being the only customers inside Florean’s to get ice cream during an HHN night. That was definitely an added bonus to that night.

I was in Florean’s the night it rained buckets. I was the only one in there too. It was so nice.

The HHN tribute store was GORGEOUS I miss it every day!

It was a beautiful store. Universal really had a lot of new products for sale for HHN. They did a great job.

Excellent trip report! Look forward to reading your next one!

Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!