Monsters, Candy Apples, Pumpkins, Vampires, Witches, Haunted Houses, Scares Zones and more. HHN 31 trip.

So I had a nice bubble bath and got into some comfy cloths and got into my bed for a nice nap.
Few things in life that can’t take the edge off :flower1:
I will just say whoever was at Epcot on this day had to be scared for sure. You can see the outer rain bands on either side of the funnel cloud. So glad it did not turn into a Tornado.
IDK, I’m of the mind people often check their brains before they head into the parks lol. coming from the hilly north where we rarely can see the horizon/weather approaching, find it downright scary to see even the summer afternoon TS roll thru…to see people with umbrellas casually walking in them just floors me.:confused3

such a great TR, hope to include a link in this year’s upcoming HHN thread…if that’s ok with you?

Few things in life that can’t take the edge off :flower1:
I agree. There is something very relaxing about a nice bubble bath after a long day in he park. It helps the soul wind down for a good nights sleep.

IDK, I’m of the mind people often check their brains before they head into the parks lol. coming from the hilly north where we rarely can see the horizon/weather approaching, find it downright scary to see even the summer afternoon TS roll thru…to see people with umbrellas casually walking in them just floors me.:confused3
They are pretty good at predicting the weather in Florida. If it says it going to rain at 3 pm you can pretty well expect it to rain.

If a weather system moves over the top and is not going to move out soon that is concerning.

such a great TR, hope to include a link in this year’s upcoming HHN thread…if that’s ok with you?
Thank you Janet. Yes, you can link to this years upcoming HHN Thread.

You always do a great job with the HHN Thread every year. Thank you for all the hard work in pulling it together every year. I know it is a labor of love you do for all who are looking to attend HHN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter