Monster Pays Cash cashout???

chocovrdmicears

DIS Veteran
This is my first time receiving payment from them...My payment shows approved on 8/30. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to receive the actual payment through paypal once is shows approved on the site? :confused3 TIA. :)

MPC pays on a net 35 day schedule so tomorrow the 5th is when they are going to start paying out. I'm still waiting for mine as well!

Just checked my paypal account this morning and my $404.95 dollar payment from MPC is there. Great news!

WOW! $404...Well done! :thumbsup2
I too received my payment today..exactly 35 days as they promised! I did not invest much time but was very happy with my $63.00! :banana:

Just checked my paypal account this morning and my $404.95 dollar payment from MPC is there. Great news!

HOLY COW...good job...what did you do over there to have so much success?? Any hints you want to hand out?? :goodvibes

HOLY COW...good job...what did you do over there to have so much success?? Any hints you want to hand out?? :goodvibes

No secrets really. I actually won a contest they were having for July and the price was $200 :). It was my first time using the site actively so I had alot of offers to catch up on. I had no problems getting the majority of the free ones to credit and then did some of the paying ones that interested me.

No secrets really. I actually won a contest they were having for July and the price was $200 :). It was my first time using the site actively so I had alot of offers to catch up on. I had no problems getting the majority of the free ones to credit and then did some of the paying ones that interested me.

WOW nice, that $200 helped a lot!! I haven't been over there in awhile, guess I will have to check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter