Monorail seat dividers gone....

trishadono

DIS Veteran
Our trips have been August, October, December , January and March.

The March trip they had dividers in between in the seats. They boarded by #’s assigned while waiting. It was a bit strange to be in such small “cubbies”. I assume with spring break it was needed.

DD took the mono from CR to GF Sunday night and now only the large plastic spacer that separates cars were there, the smaller dividers gone.

Hallelujah! Thank you for this info... those plastic cubbie holes on the monorail made me think I was waiting for the dentist or something really weird like that. I don’t want to even think about how much the added health & security measures will increase the cost for everything to come in the future.

When I was there last month, I found that one monorail didn't have the dividers (not sure which color it was) but the others that I rode on did. We were staying at GF and rode it two times to/from MK and to/from the Contemporary.

3 weeks ago, most of the trains had the dividers, but there were one or two that didn't.

Our experience has been that the resort line has the spacers dividing the cars in half, but the express line has the "cubbies"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter