Monorail/Boat?

lajones81

<font color=royalblue>DISneyLVR<br><font color=mag
Hi, all!
I'm new to the DIS boards and was hoping you could help. My friend and I are going to Disney for Spring Break. :sunny: She hasn't been there since she was a little kid (we are 24 now!) and I wanted to show her the monorail, boat, etc. We are staying at the ASM resort, but have no problem going anywhere to experience the monorail, boat, etc. Any ideas? Thanks for all of your help! :jumping1:

Lisa
:earsgirl:

Your best bet would be to take your resort bus to MK. Then, you can hop on the big ferry boat or take the monorail...either one. We love to do this on our first day at WDW. We grab the monorail at MK, then take it to the TTC, two stops away, change over to the Epcot monorail line and take a nice long ride to and through Epcot, come back to TTC, change back to the resort line and do some resort hopping at the stops...Polynesian, GF, MK, Contemporary. When you get to the Contemporary, you can get off...take a little ferry boat to WL or FW, or take the walkway back to MK and get a bus back to your resort. Or stay at the Contemporary and take one of their buses to a different park.

Just wanted to welcome you to the DIS, Lisa. :wave: A neighbor here in Mt Prospect. :sunny: Hope you enjoy the DIS, lots of good folks here. Stop by the Community Board here some time and say hello. :wave2: And check there and the Meet board every so often for announcements on DIS meets in the Chicago area, we have about 3 or 4 a year, had one just 2 weeks ago at Gino's in Rolling Meadows, about 30 folks from the DIS showed up. Have a great Spring break at Disney. Again, welcome.

Dan :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter