Monday or Tuesdays?

klfay80

Mouseketeer
Hi, we are going to Universal for the Halloween Horror Nights, and we decided to go to MK for one day. My question is, is it less busy on a Monday or Tuesday. The date will be September 18th or the 19th

Tuesday will be the least crowded, and you'll be able to get a bunch done, but MK closes early on Tuesday (6PM) for the Halloween Party, so if you wanted to see fireworks and do nighttime things, your only option is Monday.

If you want to make a reservation at a place to eat at MK, how much time in advance do I have to make the reservtion.

Also I just ordered 4 tickets to MK. Before I placed the order it said the reservation was succesful, but now when I go in my app to book a reservation, it says park reservation limit has been reached?

Did you buy a one day date specific ticket for MK? Because if you did I think your reservation is included in the ticket and made for you.

https://www.disneyworld.co.uk/experience-updates/park-reservations/

Dining reservations can be made 60 days in advance if staying offsite and 60 + 10 when staying onsite a

Yes I did, so that is probably why it says that. I was just confused on why it said that? But now somebody said that the park close at 6 on the 19th because of MNSS. Is it easy to change my reservation to the 18th instead?

I'd give Disney a call or see if you can live chat with them to see if they can switch your ticket to the other date for you since it's a date specific ticket. I'm not sure you'll be able to do it yourself but maybe someone else can chime in and help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter