Monday Nite - Live from the Magic

Niagara1

Earning My Ears
Hi All - great cruise and weather - the waves are up to 13 feet but we are OK with it but some are not I hear. Ate at Palo tonight and food was as great as ever and service even better. In fact all the service seems far superior to past cruises.
Good changes - fruit at Scoops - Magic Show is much better than last one we saw....Palo ressies were EASY to get!....we know our way around and having great time....they let my 6 year old in 8 to 9 program with his brother as this is third cruise and he wanted new...working out great. The weather is in the 80's and alot of sun...can't ask for much more. Looking forward to St. Martaan in the AM and our excursions.
Made it to DIS meet at AFT 7. Meet over 12 of the cruisers. I have had the pleasure of meeting many other DVC'ers too.
Back to the fun!

Hi, Niagara1. Thanks for checking in with us. We've also heard from Pluto4President and WebmasterPete on your cruise. Have you met up with them?

Not sure if you'll be checking the boards again on this cruise. Barb&Tony just got back from the Wonder and Barb said there's a tiny little deck at the aft portion of the boat on Deck 8

(www.disboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=148317)

If you get a chance, could you see if that also exists on the Magic?

Enjoy St Maarten tomorrow!

Hi
Now would this be big enough to have a "meet":D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter