Monday MouseWatch : These days, there's 'way too many rooms at WDW's inn

My Allergies are starting to act up from all the vegitation in here.

I went this last September for 2 weeks for my honeymoon towards the end of the month. We stayed at the POR and wanted to extend our stay by a day or two and when we went to the front desk to see about it they said there wasn't a single room available so we could extend just one more night! We had them check all the moderate and all the value resorts and there was not a single room! This was the first night of the food and wine festival and we were told that's why they were at capacity. But if they can get to capacity in all moderate and value resorts in late September, early October (value season), I don't see how they'd have a problem filling rooms during peak season.

Just seems odd to me. Of course, there could have been some conventions or other events in as well during our stay that caused them to reach capacity.

Disney doesn't run the Tokyo parks.

Correct, they are run by Oriental Land Company, but Disney Imagineers did do the design for both parks. To me, DisneySea represents what they COULD do in the States if Disney gave the Imagineers free reign.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter