Mom's Club in home Celebration ! Boxes are arriving - 77 DIS'ers in so far

Thanks for the info drewbies mom. I subscribed to this thread so if someone could let us know when they get the email that would be great - no more April Fools jokes please.:worship:

Still nothing on my end.....hopefully someone gets something soon, or I will be obsessing all weekend!

Good luck to everyone! I was lucky enough to get my answers submitted before they closed it down, now I am patiently waiting for an email(ok maybe not patiently):)

Here we go again...hope today's the day! SOMEONE needs to hear SOMETHING!! I can't believe not ONE diser got it...so I'm going on the assumption they haven't sent any emails yet.

I can't believe that they're this far behind.

Grrrrr... Just got a WDW email, turns out it is from park research doing a GAD survey. I have come to the conclusion everything Disney related is one big queue. Waiting for ADR's, 2011 rates, MVMCP dates, etc....

I can't believe that they're this far behind.

Remember last year it was a week behind, I am just assuming it will be again this year, then if it comes early all the better. :thumbsup2

Grrrrr... Just got a WDW email, turns out it is from park research doing a GAD survey. I have come to the conclusion everything Disney related is one big queue. Waiting for ADR's, 2011 rates, MVMCP dates, etc....

That happened to me Tuesday, Wedneday and Thursday. Seeing as we did the GAV thing there could very well be one in or coming to my email today today ffor 4 days in a row. When the e-mail does come I probably will think it's just something else again. :rotfl:

Remember last year it was a week behind, I am just assuming it will be again this year, then if it comes early all the better. :thumbsup2

Nope, I didn't know. This is the first year I could apply- I wasn't a mom the year before! :rotfl:

Nope, I didn't know. This is the first year I could apply- I wasn't a mom the year before! :rotfl:

I just said remember because it was said a few pages back on here, but since you didn't know, hopefully that will bring you some reassurance that it isn't necessarily bad news for you. Last year not only did they notify us late but then the boxes came late too. I had to reschedule my party because my box didn't come in time.

Congrats on the new addition(s), mom!

My email just arrived:

Dear Mickey Mom,

Congratulations! You have been selected to host your own Walt Disney World® "What Will You Celebrate?" In-Home Celebration. We're so excited to be a part of creating a magical celebration for you and the guests you choose to share it with!

You should receive your In-Home Celebration Kit by April 19th, 2010. In addition to the fun assortment of activities, recipes, decor and goodies for your guests, you'll find suggestions for making the most out of your party. And to get your creative juices flowing, visit www.momselect.com/mickeymomsclub for awesome party ideas and even more celebration tools to enhance your gathering.

As a reminder, parties should be hosted by May 16th, 2010. We will also be providing instructions on how to access our online survey, as your post-party insights are very important to us.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at MMC@momselect.com. Thanks for your continued dedication to the Mickey Moms Club!

Wishing you a magical celebration,

Your Friends at the Walt Disney World® Resort

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Oh baby!!!! I just got it too!!!! I am so incredibly psyched! I hadn't checked this thread. I get my personal emails forwarded to my blackberry at work so it was a bit delayed. So glad so many of us got it. I can't wait to see what is in it!!!:cool1:

Congrats everyone. I did not get in. I am reminding myself to be happy I got it last year but last year's party was such a flop since my box was late and I hate to cancel then scramble for another date and the only time I had was over Spring Break and lots of our friends were gone. So, I was hoping for a redo. But, I am happy for those who got in and hope more of you here on DIS did too!

I just my email too - I got in, YAY!!! :yay:

Can someone that got a box last year, tell us what was in it - I'm so excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter