Mommy-Daughter PRINCESS Trip (BBB, CRT, Tea Party) Photos & VIDEO RECAP/HIGHLIGHTS

La, la, la LOVED your trip report. It's the first one I've read and the title definitely got me wanting to read. princess: We're taking our first Disney trip with children this spring (DH, myself, DS5, and DD3). I'm signing up for the Princess Tea Party ASAP!!!

Last time DH and I went to Disney was 2002 with friends. We lost our camera and all photos on that trip as well! Left it at a restaurant inside the Kingdom...back 10 minutes later to inquire. It was gone. :eek: So I know exactly how you felt....and then when I read it happened to you again on this trip....I was brought to tears (even though I saw that you posted pictures so I knew it was a happy ending).

Thanks for sharing all the WONDERFUL photos and your memories....I took notes of things to do on this trip and future ones (like BBB....when DD is a tad older).

Thanks so much for sharing!

I just realized that you posted on my report.:laughing:
(I responded, of course, but I didn't realize who you were.)

I am such a fan of your Mommy & Daughter Trip report. I've read it quite a few times and dream of the day when I can take my daughter. Your DD is BEAUTIFUL and is the best dressed little girl in history!

Would you mind PMing me the site you get her outfits from?:goodvibes

Have a great Thanksgiving week!

Thanks for sharing all the WONDERFUL photos and your memories....I took notes of things to do on this trip and future ones (like BBB....when DD is a tad older).

Thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks PrincessP! Glad you enjoyed it! Hope you have a great trip yourself!:goodvibes

I am such a fan of your Mommy & Daughter Trip report. I've read it quite a few times and dream of the day when I can take my daughter. Your DD is BEAUTIFUL and is the best dressed little girl in history!

Would you mind PMing me the site you get her outfits from?:goodvibes

Have a great Thanksgiving week!

Thanks Soleil!:) I have PM'd you about the outfits!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter