• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mom & Son-One More Time w/Dad! 11 days of DxDDP-10/21, Grand Finale, FF Chef's Table!

Ok, so we really want to use our snack credits this year for things other than water! Although I am sure we will still use plenty for that!

We have had the carrot cake cookie at Writer's Stop :-)love:) and cupcakes at Starring Rolls plus various pastries around EPCOT. And of course the Dole Whip (I love, they do not!) But we want to try some new things this trip.

So what does everyone recommend to use some of the many snack credits we will have?? I am sure we will be trying more than a few of the many cupcakes currently offered ....

Ok, so we really want to use our snack credits this year for things other than water! Although I am sure we will still use plenty for that!

We have had the carrot cake cookie at Writer's Stop :-)love:) and cupcakes at Starring Rolls plus various pastries around EPCOT. And of course the Dole Whip (I love, they do not!) But we want to try some new things this trip.

So what does everyone recommend to use some of the many snack credits we will have?? I am sure we will be trying more than a few of the many cupcakes currently offered ....

I have a list literally as long as my arm of snacks I want to try (or have again) on this trip, divided into parks/resorts etc. More than happy to publish it here if it might give you some ideas :)

One of my favorite snacks is a sugar crêpe in France (you can also get chocolate sauce or strawberry preserves as your topping instead). :goodvibes:

I have a list literally as long as my arm of snacks I want to try (or have again) on this trip, divided into parks/resorts etc. More than happy to publish it here if it might give you some ideas :)

I say post your list!!! But it's not my thread lol!

So far on my list I have:

Karamel Kuche Salted Caramels and one of the bars (can't remember the nsmae but it has shortbread?!?)

Pumpkin Funnel Cake from America (not sure if its a snack credit though)

Berry Bread Pudding from Sunshine Seasons (again not sure if its snack credit)

Cheesecake Brownie from Boardwalk Bakery.

Yes, yes, please post!

One of my favorite snacks is a sugar crêpe in France (you can also get chocolate sauce or strawberry preserves as your topping instead). :goodvibes:

Adding this to my list!

The Jalapeño cheese pretzel in AK is amazing!

Wasn't a fan of this last year ... but maybe a cream cheese one!

I say post your list!!! But it's not my thread lol!

So far on my list I have:

Karamel Kuche Salted Caramels and one of the bars (can't remember the nsmae but it has shortbread?!?)

Pumpkin Funnel Cake from America (not sure if its a snack credit though)

Berry Bread Pudding from Sunshine Seasons (again not sure if its snack credit)

Cheesecake Brownie from Boardwalk Bakery.

LOVED the salted caramels last year and plan to have several. Also planning the Berry Bread Pudding!

I have a few things I want to try based on reading these threads and I will say I don't know if I will be hungry enough to even think of trying them being that we are on the Deluxe Dining Plan. But I want a few things from the sweet shop in Germany and now I also want the citrus swirl thing in MK. But after saying I was going to get this treat year after year after year at disney and never getting it, I WILL BE GETTING A FUNNEL CAKE!!!!! I realize that it is not a snack credit, but I will be happy to pay oop for that.

Hmmm, let's see...if I had a KTTW card loaded with snack credits, where would I begin? ;)

Well, I guess I would start at Epcot with a stop at Sunshine Seasons for these...

Sunshine1.jpg

Sunshine2.jpg

Then I'd move on to World Showcase and go to Karamell Kuche, where I would get a couple of these...

CaramelRoll.jpg

and also a small bag of this...

IMG_4591-2.jpg

and maybe also one of these...

Desserts1.jpg

and then move on to the French Bakery where I would of course have to get my favorite...

Desserts2.jpg

Then I would need to balance out all the sweet stuff with something fried and salty from the Fish & Chip place in the UK...

IMG_4840.jpg

And maybe this salty snack too (no beer for me though) from back at Germany's Sommerfest...

IMG_4845.jpg

And that is just Epcot. :rotfl:

Hmmm, let's see...if I had a KTTW card loaded with snack credits, where would I begin? ;)

Well, I guess I would start at Epcot with a stop at Sunshine Seasons for these...

Sunshine1.jpg

Sunshine2.jpg

Then I'd move on to World Showcase and go to Karamell Kuche, where I would get a couple of these...

CaramelRoll.jpg

and also a small bag of this...

IMG_4591-2.jpg

and maybe also one of these...

Desserts1.jpg

and then move on to the French Bakery where I would of course have to get my favorite...

Desserts2.jpg

Then I would need to balance out all the sweet stuff with something fried and salty from the Fish & Chip place in the UK...

IMG_4840.jpg

And maybe this salty snack too (no beer for me though) from back at Germany's Sommerfest...

IMG_4845.jpg

yes, yes, yes, maybe, yes, yes, of course, and possibly. :lmao:

That was perfect Barb!

You've already mentioned one of my all time favorites - the carrot cake cookie. Due to food overload in the past I've not tried much besides the salted caramel from Karamel Kuche and a waffle/fruit thingie from Kringla Og Bakeri in Norway. :lovestruc

This is the list of snacks/food items that DH, DS and I want to try while at WDW this summer.

Disclaimer: We are not on the DDP so I will admit I haven't been paying too much attention to whether you can use a snack credit for these. I suspect most of them you can.

Magic Kingdom

Hot Fudge Cookie Sundae, Storybook Treats
Cinnamon Roll, Main Street Bakery
Mickey Pretzel, Frontierland Pretzel Cart
Funnel Cake, Sleepy Hollow
Fresh Fruit and Nutella Waffle Sandwich, Sleepy Hollow
Liberty Swirl Slush, Sleepy Hollow
Citrus Swirl, Sunshine Tree Terrace
Mickey Ear Hat Brownies, Main Street Confectionary
Corn Dog Nuggets, Casey's

Animal Kingdom

Egg, Ham & Cheese Flatbread, Tamu Tamu Refreshments
White Elephant & Cotton Top Tamarin Cupcake, Kusafiri Bakery
Brownie Paw, Kusafiri Bakery
Pineapple Bites, Harambe Fruit Market
Chocolate Milkshake, Tamu Tamu Cafe
Maharajah Lime Margarita, Upcountry Beverages

Hollywood Studios

S'mores on a Stick, Beverley Sunset Sweet Spells
Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcake, Starring Rolls
Mickey Cake Pop, villains en Vogue
Raspberry Lemonade Frozen Cooler, Herbie's Drive-In
Pretzel Dog, Min & Bill's Dockside Diner
Apple Crisp Ice Cream Sundae, Hollywood Scoops
Slushie, Writer's Stop
White Chocolate Chip Brownie, Starring Rolls

Epcot

Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel, Promenade Refreshments, Canada
American Dream, Fife & Drum Taver, The American Adventure
Pretty much everything from Karamel Kuche, Germany
Frozen Slush, Africa Refreshment Port
Desert Rose, Morocco Coffee and Pastries
Moroccarita, Morocco Coffee and Pastries
Chocolate raspberry Cupcake, Sunshine Seasons

Other

Popsycake, Bongo's Cuban Cafe Gift Shop, Downtown Disney
Dulce de Leche Cupcake, Contempo Cafe
lemon Cupcake, Contempo Cafe
Oreo Bonbon Cupcake, Boardwalk Bakery
Brownie Cheesecake, Boardwalk Bakery

So there you have it. Our snack 'wish list'. My only sadness is there is NO WAY we are going to be able to try even a half of everything on this list :sad2: Oh well, a good excuse to go back....

I didn't think I would like the jalapeño cheese pretzel but I did. The cream cheese one looks awesome though! We are very bad about not utilizing our snack credits so unfortunately we haven't tried all that many. We got fruit smoothies from the place by merchant of Venus that were sooo good. I think we ended up getting about 5!

I am so excited for you! My son and I have been doing WDW for awhile also. But this year he starts college so no more late summer trips.I can't wait to read about your fun trip!

Ok, I will take one of each of these please! And would love to see the pics you may have from the other Parks! I didn't have breakfast this morning and am literally salivating!

So there you have it. Our snack 'wish list'. My only sadness is there is NO WAY we are going to be able to try even a half of everything on this list :sad2: Oh well, a good excuse to go back....

Wow! I will be printing this to take along! THANK YOU! With a 16 year old boy, we may put a good dent in your list! :laughing:

I didn't think I would like the jalapeño cheese pretzel but I did. The cream cheese one looks awesome though! We are very bad about not utilizing our snack credits so unfortunately we haven't tried all that many. We got fruit smoothies from the place by merchant of Venus that were sooo good. I think we ended up getting about 5!

We use most for water or the same things every year ... Dole Whip, popcorn, etc. I want to try new things this year even if it is only a bite!

I am so excited for you! My son and I have been doing WDW for awhile also. But this year he starts college so no more late summer trips.I can't wait to read about your fun trip!

DH is coming this year. Next year DS and I will take a trip alone before he starts his senior year of high school. I am already planning that trip and am still 30+ days away from this one!

So, at 4:50 yesterday I joined the ranks of the unemployed. My job was elimminted. :eek: :sad1: :sick:

Right now I am completely stunned and very sad mostly because of the people I will no longer get to see everyday. I know that I wll get to the point of being mad and then the fear over finances will set it.

But for now, the trip is fully paid for and we are going. The only change I am making as of right now is that I cancelled the Wanyama Safari dinner for DS and I. :sad: We will still eat at Jiko though.

So we'll see what happens next ....

So, at 4:50 yesterday I joined the ranks of the unemployed. My job was elimminted. :eek: :sad1: :sick:

Right now I am completely stunned and very sad mostly because of the people I will no longer get to see everyday. I know that I wll get to the point of being mad and then the fear over finances will set it.

But for now, the trip is fully paid for and we are going. The only change I am making as of right now is that I cancelled the Wanyama Safari dinner for DS and I. :sad: We will still eat at Jiko though.

So we'll see what happens next ....

:hug: That must be devastating news to receive! I hope you are able to find a new position quickly! pixiedust: Maybe pixiedust will help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter