Mom-Hugs and Magic: Planning our Summer 2021 Vacation - Updated - Completed, TR Started! 9/14

I will be looking for your DD during our trip!! I am so glad they restarted the DCP, now hopefully they will bring back the international CMs soon too.

Thank you! I hope the International CMs come back soon. The CPs and CMs are being used for Epcot right now. I miss the extra something the International CMs bring.

Thank you! :love: And yes.... I did, and YES it will be!! Update coming....! :yay:

So happy for Henry that he will get his Ohana fix.

Your plans are coming along great.

Yay for O'hana reopening! I love that place! But after fining out you can get the wings, noodles and Bread Pudding at the bar, I may not go back. I hope they bring that back!

I did realize free magic bands was going away. I have a Marie one that I bought that I like very much. We turned ours in to the front desk on our last trip as they said they would recycle them.

It's getting close!

Joining in. We are going end of July. Have never been in the summer. So a little apprehensive..
sorry the cousin couldn’t join..my grandkids love when the get go at the same time,..to be together..this July trip ..only one of my DS and family will be going..
lucky you on Ogas. I have bee trying multiple times daily and no luck.

Thank you! I hope the International CMs come back soon. The CPs and CMs are being used for Epcot right now. I miss the extra something the International CMs bring.

So happy for Henry that he will get his Ohana fix.

Your plans are coming along great.

I didn't see her, sadly! We were in Epcot quite a bit too.... but we only did a few F&W booths, if that is where she is.

Yay for O'hana reopening! I love that place! But after fining out you can get the wings, noodles and Bread Pudding at the bar, I may not go back. I hope they bring that back!

I did realize free magic bands was going away. I have a Marie one that I bought that I like very much. We turned ours in to the front desk on our last trip as they said they would recycle them.

It's getting close!

I did not realize that about the bar! Great to know. Can you get the potstickers there too? I swear I could make a meal out of the potstickers. :rotfl2:

Joining in. We are going end of July. Have never been in the summer. So a little apprehensive..
sorry the cousin couldn’t join..my grandkids love when the get go at the same time,..to be together..this July trip ..only one of my DS and family will be going..
lucky you on Ogas. I have bee trying multiple times daily and no luck.

::welcome::
I hope you guys survived the heat! It was intense a couple days!! I used Touring Plans alerts for Oga's. I'm too late to reply on my own thread for that to be helpful, but maybe for a future trip!

We are back home in Deutschland!!

We had an AMAZING three weeks in the USA! We got home yesterday and I'm struggling a bit with jet lag today, as expected. The suitcases are unpacked and most stuff has been put away... the washer is going... I still need to drag myself to the grocery store though. We literally have only condiments and frozen fruit...and a bag of Goldfish crackers I bought during the trip! :upsidedow

We absolutely loved the Villas at the Grand Floridian. We had excellent service at both Disney and Universal. The parks were packed, the weather was HOT, and we made a zillion memories.

Later this week I will start the TR of the Orlando portion of our vacation, I hope you all join in on the fun! I'll post a link here when I start it.

Last edited:

Looking forward to your trip report. I had a lot of fun following along on Instagram.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter