Mods:

civileng68

<font color=teal>That May scare the poopy out of m
Hi,

Sorry to post here but I didnt want to post in the trip planning forum.

Do you think there's a way that we can have a forum for "Live 365 Disney stations" or any "Disney Stations" to discuss with our listeners and/or to discuss other Disney music ideas?

I think it would be fun as I myself have a new station that is doing VERY well in only it's first week and Park Hopper Radio's owner is also a Diser?

No biggy either way but just an idea.

Thanks for such a great site!

There are a couple of issues with this.

Per the DIS Posting Guidelines, you can only post a link to your web site if it's NOT commercial (and since Live 365 contains ads and "buy it" links, it seems to be commercial) AND if you post a reciprocal link back to the DIS in a prominent location.

8. LINKS TO OTHER SITES: You are free to post a link to your web site on our discussion boards, provided that a) you are not offering a commercial service or for profit venture, b) you do not repeatedly and excessively post the same link over and over again on the forums within our site, and c) that you place a link back to the DIS on your site in an area easily found. From time to time you might wish to post links to other sites that contain information not found here on the DIS. While we encourage this, we ask that you please make sure the information is not already contained on our site (remember, the boards make up only 10% of our site).

Based on this, it sounds like the links already contained in your signature are outside of our posting guidelines... :confused3

WebmasterKathy said:
There are a couple of issues with this.

Per the DIS Posting Guidelines, you can only post a link to your web site if it's NOT commercial (and since Live 365 contains ads and "buy it" links, it seems to be commercial) AND if you post a reciprocal link back to the DIS in a prominent location.

Based on this, it sounds like the links already contained in your signature are outside of our posting guidelines... :confused3

I'll remove them. However, I make no profit, but I guess that since Live365 runs ads you're right. That's a bummer because I think with some fun Disney audio radio stations that would really be fun, but I understand completely.

Thanks,.

civileng, this is a pretty unique situation, since it's not really *your* commercial site. We're still looking into how it fits in here, since we know there are lots of Live 365 users and fans on the boards.

WebmasterKathy said:
civileng, this is a pretty unique situation, since it's not really *your* commercial site. We're still looking into how it fits in here, since we know there are lots of Live 365 users and fans on the boards.

Thanks Kathy! I at least greatly appreciate your attention to it, even if you can't get around it.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter