Mods please close! Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briar__Rose

Briar_Beauty on VMK
Hello and good morning! My name is Karen. I am fairly new to VMK, so, unfortunately, I was not a member during the period the princess gowns were available for purchase. I am a huge fan of "Sleeping Beauty" (hence the usernames, hehe). In a sense, I am looking for my very own fairy godmother/father to grant this wish I so desperately want. A princess needs to look enchanting, afterall, right? princess:

Anyhow, I came to this forum in hopes of finding a fellow VMK member who would be interested in generously trading a blue or pink princess dress, matching pair of heels, and crown in return for the requested amount of credits. Seeing as I am a "newbie," I am not sure about the starting rate for these items, but I am aware they are quite rare. I will go to great lengths to match your price in due time.

I truly appreciate any future offers! You may contact me through this thread or by PM. Thanks in advance, and have a great day on VMK! :cutie:

Bumpity bump bump. I would really like atleast *one*of these items soon. :( I will trade requested amount of credits through quest. I also have furnishings, posters, and credits on other account that I would be willing to trade.

i have a pink dress what do you offer?

looking for the following

hm SUIT ( HAT FINE )
CHRISTMAS
COSTUMES
RARE HATS
HALLOWEEN
magic

tell me what you have if you dont have the folloing

Briar_Rose - For some reason I have an extra pair of pink shoes. If you can arrange to get the pink skirt & shirt, I will gift you the shoes. Sadly I can't trade a whole set to you. :( Please PM me once you get a dress & we'll set up a time for you to get your shoes.

Keep in mind, I am relatively new to VMK. So, the sad thing is, I will most likely not receive any of my lemmings unless I have rare items to trade in return. :( I realize that, and I am hoping someone will be generous enough to trade for credits through a quest. I have roughly 4,000 credits between two accounts, but I am working extremely hard on VMK to raise that number in order to match any requested amount. Again, I know the dress, crown, and shoes are rare, but I don't know the average cost of these now. Would someone please tell me? Thanks! :)

In response to cuteswimgirl...

As far as costumes go, the only thing I have is an Expedition Everest jacket. But that is now being sold, so I doubt anyone would be interested.

Posters: Narnia Map w/ Snow, Narnia Shield, POTC2.

Furnishings: Ariel's Pink Treasure Chest, Brown Coffee Table Crate, Black Glass Slipper Seat, Lumiere, Yellow Tea Cup Seat, Blue Typhoon Lagoon Crate, and an organ of some kind.

I also have the normal magic pins: BoomCrash!, BlingBling!, and YohoYoho!

I know these are lame trade offers, but they are all I have. The only items I am even interested in owning for quite some time are only those that I have listed. Once I have them, I highly doubt I will want any other outfit. Unless, of course, they come out with something that is princess-related in the near future, hehe. Sorry if I have wasted anyone's time by this thread, but I am really quite desperate, as sad as it is.

EDIT: piratesmate, PMing you. Thanks! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter