Modifying an onboard reservation on website

Debbru

DIS Veteran
Hi - hope someone can help...

While on the Fantasy MV we made a reservation for a June 2013 med cruise (reserved with air and transfers). We tried to book a Cat 7 "secret verandah" but they were not available, so we booked a 5C, assuming that was the cheapest category with the plexiglass verandah.

After we got home & I checked Disney's website, I see that for our cruise, Cat 5B is actually slightly less expensive and would move us up to deck 7 (which we would prefer).

Questions:
If I modify this reservation online, will the price include the 10% discount?
Will we still have the platinum OBC of $350?
Will it mess up the reservation at all, since it is a "cruise-air-transfers" combo booking?

I believe once you log in and put in your reservation # the prices shown reflect the 10% discount. Not sure as I always call and have them change while comparing prices and quotes they give me online to be sure i am getting the 10% :)

Yes, your reservation will keep the OBB benefits and your price is locked in as of the date you made the reservation. So if you transfer to another category you will be paying the price that category was on the date you booked that cruise date, not the current price. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter