Modified Swan reservation and MDE

Donald Duck888

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I just recently modified my stay at the Swan for this July via the Marriott website. It thus retained it’s same reservation number that it had before I changed the days. I know there is no way to update it directly in MDE but i did try to enter the reservation number again as a new reservation and as i thought it might it told me that reservation already existed.

I am just curious, will this eventually update in MDE? Or is it something I am going to have to contact Disney about via a phone call which I hope is not the case as I really don’t want to sit on hold forever.

Also I know if I don’t get it updated that the days it does not show I will not be able to do Genie or get early park entry but other than that is there any real reason for it to have to be updated in MDE? We have Annual Passes so i can use those for Park Passes for the days it is off if needed.

Any info would be appreciated, Thanks

Just an FYI for anyone else that may have this question. After a day my original Swan reservation disappeared from MDE. I was then able to re enter it and it is now correct for the update days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter