Mobile ordering with DVC membership discount

Make sure your DVC account is linked to your My Disney Experience account. Go into your profile on MDE and under your name click "profile" then "membership and passes" and there is a spot to enter your DVC membership info. Once you do that, when you make a mobile order from a restaurant that offers the discount it should be automatically applied.

Make sure your DVC account is linked to your My Disney Experience account. Go into your profile on MDE and under your name click "profile" then "membership and passes" and there is a spot to enter your DVC membership info. Once you do that, when you make a mobile order from a restaurant that offers the discount it should be automatically applied.
My Disney Experience shows my DVC account is linked but when I was there in July our discount wasn’t applied automatically. I wonder if somehow our newer resale contract is linked instead of our original contract? Either way thanks for the info!

My Disney Experience shows my DVC account is linked but when I was there in July our discount wasn’t applied automatically. I wonder if somehow our newer resale contract is linked instead of our original contract? Either way thanks for the info!
We are having the same issues this week. Have others been able to see a DVC discount on mobile orders? We haven’t seen it happen yet, and not sure if we can get it applied retroactively. It will add up across 8 people for our extended trip.

Mine automatically did it for the two places that offered it. Table service to go is the only mobile order that would qualify.
Yes, when I mobile ordered ay Sanaa and Olivia's (both several times), I was automatically given the DVC discount.

Use the same sign on for your DVC account as your MDE . One sign on works on ALL Disney owned sites. Also make sure your account was a direct purchase as the discount eligibility is now being enforced. I personally never had an issue but the sign on was a tip from a CM that deleted all my other accounts which were many.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter