Mobile Magic Pass?

paugom

Earning My Ears
We are going with a 6 year old and a 3 year old. I'm planning on using Mobile Magic Passes for my apple watch/phone. Is it possible for both my wife and I to have our kids magic passes on our watches or can only one of us have them? We both have our own MDE accounts (I manage the kids profiles). Also, can you have multiple passes on the watch or just one?

My husband and I both have our kids passes on our phones. You just make sure they are in both of your MDE accounts and then add them to Wallet. Should not be a problem.

Just keep in mind that while you can have your pass set so that you just tap your phone or watch to Mickey to enter a park yourself (don’t have to unlock your phone or open the wallet), for your kids you’ll have to unlock your phone, open your wallet and pull up one pass, tap Mickey, then bring up the next pass, tap Mickey, etc.

How can I add my kids passes to my wife’s mde account? We both have our own accounts but I manage our kids. Thanks!

How can I add my kids passes to my wife’s mde account? We both have our own accounts but I manage our kids. Thanks!
Do the kids profiles appear in the Family & Friends lists on your wife's MDE account? If not, have her select "Add a Guest" and (if it works correctly), she should see the profiles you manage and can connect them to her account (you would still manage the profiles).

If they already appear in her family & friends list but she can't create Disney MobileMagic passes on her phone, you can share the passes from the same place where you initially created them.

I keep getting “There was an error adding 1 pass to wallet” when trying to add it through Disney MagicMoble on my iPhone. How do I fix that problem?

I keep getting “There was an error adding 1 pass to wallet” when trying to add it through Disney MagicMoble on my iPhone. How do I fix that problem?
What model iPhone and what iOS version? MobileMagic requires iOS version 14.4 or later.

If you also have an Apple Watch, it must be a Series 3 or later running WatchOS 7.3 or later.

What model iPhone and what iOS version? MobileMagic requires iOS version 14.4 or later.

If you also have an Apple Watch, it must be a Series 3 or later running WatchOS 7.3 or later.

Iphone 11 and iOS 14.6

Apple watch 3 running 7.0.3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter