Moana meet and greet

I believe she is in Fantasmic as well.

Wish she did have a regular meet and greet.

Why did they pull her from the HS meet and greet anyway? Was something else put there?

Star Lord and Groot.

Gracias. Not sure how I missed that detail. I saw the rumblings when they stopped the Moana meet and greet, but didn't realize who replaced. We were able to see her in Feb this year.

Gracias. Not sure how I missed that detail. I saw the rumblings when they stopped the Moana meet and greet, but didn't realize who replaced. We were able to see her in Feb this year.

We were fortunate to catch her on her last day.

I thought I had heard rumbling of her getting her own spot in either Frontierland or Adventureland in MK, after she left HS.

But I guess it was just a rumor because I since haven’t heard anything other than her being at the Halloween parties.

She should definitely have her own spot.
IMO, she’s the same, if not a more popular character than some others that already have their own meet and greet.

Last edited:
For anyone heading west, she still appears daily at DL.

Does anyone know what time she starts meeting at MNSSHP? She's the only party character DS would really care to meet. Other than Stitch, who we're hoping will be in his new spot by his old ride by then.

For anyone heading west, she still appears daily at DL.

Not to hijack the thread, but I was wondering about this specifically just this morning - Moana at DL! We are going to be at WDW this week, and attending a Halloween party for the first time. DDs 7 & 5 love meeting characters, and DD5 has requested specifically to meet Moana. I explained to them what (I think) MNSSHP will be like, and told them there are lots of characters we haven't had the opportunity to meet before, including Moana, but explained to DD5 that she has to choose if she wants to spend a very, very big chunk of her party time to meet Moana. A tough choice for a little fan! There's a good chance we will be spending 2 days at DL/DCA next summer (another first!) and I've heard character meeting there is different - less structured, I guess? Is that true? Is Moana there all day? Is there a huge line like at MNSSHP? I realize a lot can change in 8-9 months and no one can guarantee she will still be there but any observations are appreciated! Thanks!

Not to hijack the thread, but I was wondering about this specifically just this morning - Moana at DL! We are going to be at WDW this week, and attending a Halloween party for the first time. DDs 7 & 5 love meeting characters, and DD5 has requested specifically to meet Moana. I explained to them what (I think) MNSSHP will be like, and told them there are lots of characters we haven't had the opportunity to meet before, including Moana, but explained to DD5 that she has to choose if she wants to spend a very, very big chunk of her party time to meet Moana. A tough choice for a little fan! There's a good chance we will be spending 2 days at DL/DCA next summer (another first!) and I've heard character meeting there is different - less structured, I guess? Is that true? Is Moana there all day? Is there a huge line like at MNSSHP? I realize a lot can change in 8-9 months and no one can guarantee she will still be there but any observations are appreciated! Thanks!
Last I heard her line was pretty steady all day. I'm thinking maybe 45 minutes? But my plan is to try and be in line when she arrives.

If you ever want to check out who is out and about at DL, download the app. It has a character page. Not always 100% accurate, but a great starting point.

This thread has current Moana info for you:
Meeting Moana

The MNSSHP thread here on TPAS has meeting Moana tips and reviews.

Last I heard her line was pretty steady all day. I'm thinking maybe 45 minutes? But my plan is to try and be in line when she arrives.

If you ever want to check out who is out and about at DL, download the app. It has a character page. Not always 100% accurate, but a great starting point.

This thread has current Moana info for you:
Meeting Moana

The MNSSHP thread here on TPAS has meeting Moana tips and reviews.

Awesome! Thanks!

Just to clarify...
That “Meeting Moana” page you linked is only for Disneyland, CA correct?
She isn’t a regular in MK yet?
Correct. The PP was specifically asking about DL.

For regular park guests at WDW, Moana can only be seen in Fantasmic.

MNSSHP guests can meet Moana during the Party.

I think Moana would be perfect as part of the O'hana breakfast at the Poly with Lilo and Stitch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter