Moana Hairstyling for Bippity Boppity Boutique

WDWiowa

Earning My Ears
My 7yo want to go to BBB and have a Moana makeover. It would be the makeup, glitter and nail polish but with curly hair. I only see the 3 updo options. She would hate it. I will call but curious what others have done.
My daughter really is not much into getting her hair done.

Thank you in advanced.

My 7yo want to go to BBB and have a Moana makeover. It would be the makeup, glitter and nail polish but with curly hair. I only see the 3 updo options. She would hate it. I will call but curious what others have done.

Thank you in advanced.
Pretty much what you see is what you get. Only a few options like a braid or bun.

Thank you in advanced.
My younger daughter was moana this past August and she chose the Pop princess updo for her Moana outfit. She has very long, thick hair and having it all up would hurt her head so they only did a few braids on top so it was more half up half down but the bottom was in a nice low bun. Avoided a ton of clips and bobby pins in her hair this way. They won't give her a curly do, I am pretty sure of that since I don't think they have the supplies to do that but they will work with you if she's not an updo kind of girl like mine.

My dd was Moana last time we went to BBB. They did the one with all that colorful hair braided into hers. It didn't look like Moana hair to me, but she was sure happy with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter