MNSSHP

tsme

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to remember what days Disney usually has MNSSHP. I know it's usually on a Sunday & Tuesday, but for the life of me, I can't remember what are the other days. Can anyone tell me? Thx.

Thanks. That's what I was thinking. But then when I looked on touring plans, they're showing Thursday's Hours in Sept. as 9am - 9pm, & Tues, Friday, & Sunday as 9am -7pm. So I was confused.

Thanks. That's what I was thinking. But then when I looked on touring plans, they're showing Thursday's Hours in Sept. as 9am - 9pm, & Tues, Friday, & Sunday as 9am -7pm. So I was confused.

The party days vary by the week, more parties the closer you get to Halloween.

I don't think there was a Sept Thursday party until the end of the month.

Thx. I'm trying to figure out, what park to go on what day. I'm about 19 days out until I can book ADRS. I wish Disney would come out with the dates soon.

Thx. I'm trying to figure out, what park to go on what day. I'm about 19 days out until I can book ADRS. I wish Disney would come out with the dates soon.
I believe the earliest weeks have parties on Friday, not Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter