Mnsshp

Wellard Stallard

Groovy DIS Chick with Attitude
I have aleady asked this question on Themes & Attractions board, I was wondering if anyone knew when and where I can get tickets for MNSSHP as I am celebrating my birthday in Florida on 31 October. KathyR from Indiana kindly responded and said to call Disneys CRO on the 407 WDWDisney number. Does anyone know how I do that from the UK (Im still fairly new to these boards).

Many thanks

Hi Paula,

To ring from the UK, call 001 407 934 7639, thats the number I rang for my MVMCP tickets and they arrived last week, my tickets took between 2-3 weeks to come.
Good look on getting the dates you want ( if you ring about 2oclock our time they will have just opened ).

I'm pretty sure CRO are open every day of the week.

Hope you get the tickets you want :)

Actually forgot to ask does anyone know how much the tickets are for Adults and Children. Thanks againnnnnnnn

Those numbers will be fine, and yes you can ring on Saturdays.
You can also arrange PS for Liberty Tree tavern (usually a 60 day ps only) for your MNSSHP night if you want.
I think the tickets cost about $25-30, I'll check when I get home if no one has responded then!
The booking opened on about 28 April, so I don't know how available the 31st will be now.
We are going on the 27th and got our tickets through the post last week (about 10 days after ordering)
Have fun!

Paula,

Here are all the details. Hope this helps.

Annmarie

MICKEY'S NOT-SO-SCARY HALLOWEEN PARTY - 2002

What a scream! Trick or treating in the Magic Kingdom Park - it's Mickey's Not
So Scary Halloween Party. Seven nights of far-from-frightening Disney Halloween
fun you won't find during the day. You're in for lots of treats and
attractions. See "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Parade" starring Mickey and
the gang (held twice nightly). Plus special Boo-To-You parades throughout the
park where kids can join the characters in special costume parades. Also, live
music, DJ's, storytellers, and a complimentary family photo. Even Disney
characters decked out in their not-so-scariest. Finally, the black night
crackles with Halloween Fantasy in the Sky fireworks!

(Note: Guests, especially children, are invited to wear costumes, however, we
ask that they choose costumes, which are not obstructive or offensive.)

* Special Halloween Fireworks
* Special themed entertainment
* Kid's Parades
* Pumpkin Carving Demonstrations
* Trick-or-Treating throughout the park
* Face Painting
* Storytellers, Fortune Tellers
* Children's costume parade
* Ride of the Headless Horseman

Dates: October 11, 17, 20, 25, 27, 31 and November 1, 2002 7pm-12am - All
information subject to change.

Tickets -

Advance Purchase:

Adult $27.95 plus tax
Child $22.95 plus tax

Day-Of Purchase:

Adult $29.95 plus tax
Child $29.95 plus tax

Tickets are Non-Refundable, Non-Commissionable and Non-Transferable.

"DINNER ADD-ON"

"While you're enjoying Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, take time to treat
your self to a scrumptious family-style meal with your favorite Disney
characters in their Halloween costumes at Liberty Tree Tavern.

Adult: $21.99 Child: $9.99 (3 to 11)

Tickets are currently available by calling WALT DISNEY WORLD Central
Reservations at 407 W-DISNEY (407-934-7639)

Thanks Fiona

I think I will give them a ring tomorrow. What is the Liberty Tree Tavern like - I have just had a quick look on the DIS restaurant database - it looks quite reasonable pricewise and there are some good scores there too.

Thanks

Sorry guys I have yet another question. Where do I ring to get a PS at Liberty Tree Tavern.

Thanks again

Paula,

I would think if you were doing it as an add on to MNSSHP you would book it at the same time. Otherwise the number is 407 939 3463.

Annmarie

Paula Hi!!
Yes, do the PS as an add on when you book your tickets for MNSSHP (if you haven't already!!) You can do it on the same number!
The Liberty Tree is a lovely restaurent, airy and very restful. We had lunch there in Feb and DH loved it. On MNSSHP it is (I believe) a character dinner with the characters in costume. The dinner is a bit like a carvery but brought to your table. Others can probably tell you more, this is just from my research!
Not sure how DH will react to a character dinner as it is just us two old fogeys, but I am determined to join in!
Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter