MNSSHP / VIP Seating

Starbrite

DIS Veteran
Are the dessert parties or VIP seating offered during the MNSSHP fireworks.

Or are the fireworks crowds much smaller that it isn't really necessary?

TheOneWithTheTriplets

DIS Veteran
Are the dessert parties or VIP seating offered during the MNSSHP fireworks.

None have been announced, but they existed in prior party years. We're within 60 days of the first parties, so you'd hope we would have heard something by now if they were coming. But, announcements these days are all over the place. Sometimes, we get 90 days notice of a change, sometimes it's 9 days...

Or are the fireworks crowds much smaller that it isn't really necessary?

It's not as bad as a full MK day, but it's still a ton of people. At a 2019 August party, I was able to get a spot in the hub next to the partners statue 30 minutes before start while my husband took the kids for a little more ToTing. By the time he brought them to meet me, it was jammed up back to Plaza Ice Cream / Casey's. So, I was in the hub without camping out too long, but I was probably at the tail end of when you could grab those spots.

Marthasor

DIS Veteran
I went to two MVMCP in 2021 and special seating was not needed. We had great spots in the hub with very little waiting time.

Marionnette

Children see magic because they look for it
I went to two MVMCP in 2021 and special seating was not needed. We had great spots in the hub with very little waiting time.
But that was an after-hours party and not MVMCP. We had gone in 2021 as well and were pleased that it was nowhere near as crowded as the MVMCP events of the past. I'm not sure that I would base 2022 MVMCP expectations off of the crowds at the more expensive Very Merriest After Hours Parties.