MNSSHP Oct 11th - who's going?

steph73

DIS Veteran
Me, DH, DS12 and DS9 will be there! We'll be in Nightmare Before Christmas t-shirts.

I'm so excited! :cheer2:

We will be there on the 11th and 12th . We will be three of the hundreds of people dressed as pirate:

Our DRS's are 11th Tony's @ 4:45
12th Crystal Palace @ 5:00

See you there:cool1:

I will be there!

Me and mom goin', I'll be a corpse/dead guy, just call me Corpse Ghost ;)

And mom will be Annette Funicelleo-Mickey Mouse Club Edition!

I can't wait, I'm so excited that I have Disney on the mind 24/7, its a little crazy :rolleyes1

I can't wait, I'm so excited that I have Disney on the mind 24/7, its a little crazy :rolleyes1

I hear that! I think I'm driving people crazy talking about it all the time... but they just don't get it! Three of my favorite things in the world - WDW, Halloween and good food - all at once! It's almost too much... :rotfl:

Myself, Dh and DS (5) will be there too! I have no idea what or if we will dress up, though. I am trying to find a Wild Force Power Rangers costume for DS as that's what he'd want, but they are so old, it's hard to find. We'll see- I can't wait!

hey Steph 73,

Maybe we'll see you we are eating at LTT @6.10!

Just my sister and I on the 11th, she is a vet tech and I work OB/gyn so we'll be dressed as nurses. I know lame, but hey I already have the costume I wear it everyday!

I am so excited hubby & I are going...Our daughter is doning a collage intership at WDW (lucky) and is dow there till Jan 4 2008 so we are going to see her..This will be our first time to do Halloween at WDW. we have been down many times for all the otehrs holidays but never Hallloween....
We are tossing the ideas of what to wear Daughter says it is still really HOT...Hubby really is not into dressing up...I guess t-shirts will have to do.

Angie

I will be there on October 11 with my DD's. They will be dressed as pirate: .
Hopefully it will be nice with no rain!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

We will be there! Me and DH will have Mickey t-shirts
(he is wearing a skeleton costume and pulls his mask off.

the kids will be:
DS 7 Peter Pan
DD 5 Wendy
DD 1 Tinkerbell

We will be there with friends and they will have twin Cinderellas!

Can't wait! I'll be looking out for the lime green Mickey heads...:goodvibes

Kelly and I will be there on the 11th as well ;)

Kelly will be Mickey Mouse, while I am going as his handler (IOW, no costume) Look for us as we will BOTh be on ECV's, so when you see Mickey mouse on an ECV you won't miss us :)

Mike
:rainbow:

We'll be there.:yay:

I'm wearing a black tee with "Beauty" in rhinestones
Hubby is wearing a black tee with "Beast" in bold white

DD10-Jasmine
DD7-Sleeping Beauty
DS4-knight

Hope to see some DISsers!!!!:disrocks:

We'll be there:banana:

DH and I will be in our Disney pj's & slippers
DD 4 will be Snow White.
DD 7 months will be Tinkerbell
My mother will be in shorts and a t-shirt cause she hates the heat:rotfl:

Dinner at Crystal Palace at 5pm to celebrate DD's 5th b-day

Sounds awesome! I'm going a day after you. ^^ On the 12th. My boyfriend is dressing up as Joker from Batman and I'm still having trouble finding a costume on such short notice (just bought the tickets yesterday). I'm thinking I'll just dress up as Captain Jack Sparrow (even though my boyfriend doesn't want that since I'm a girl and he's dating me). Haha. But yeah, I hope you and your family have an awesome time! :D

Anyone heard what weather will be on this night? Crossing my fingers for no rain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter