MNSSHP: Last Week of Sept. or First Week of Oct 2019??

Justplainchy

Mouseketeer
My wife and I are planning one last trip this fall to use our AP one last time before it runs out. We did MVMCP for the first time this last year and adored it, so we want to try the Halloween party this time. Either week we go we'll be taking off Thursday and Friday, and flying out Wednesday after work, doing parks Thursday-Saturday (party on Friday). We have never toured this time of year before. My question for people who have is: If you could pick between the last week of September or the first week of October, which would you pick and why? Is there even that much of a difference? Thanks in advance!

We went with our family the last week of September. A week later, Hurricane Matthew came in. So my vote is the last week of September!

We went with our family the last week of September. A week later, Hurricane Matthew came in. So my vote is the last week of September!

That's good to know! I was thinking that going into October would reduce our hurricane risk, but I guess recent evidence proves otherwise! Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!