• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP DIS meet on 9/30 at Tomorrowland Terrace. Wear your LGMH's!!!

By Jove, I think I've got it. Here's some more.

CIMG3472.jpg

i'm thrilled to see your pics.

now i can sleep well tonight knowing you got the swing of posting pics down pat!

Great pictures. We had so much fun that night, weather couldn't been better. We need to start planning our next meet. We booked for Sept 27 thru Oct 11. I am even thinking about going to universal studios next trip.

Well, if they follow this year's schedule there should be a MNSSHP on Sunday September 28. We'll be at Pop from 9/27 to 10/5 finances permitting. No Universal this trip though. We're waiting for the Harry Potter section to be ready. :goodvibes

Maggie

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA. Love all the pictures. =)

One thing though, Eeyorefan isn't allowed to have her pictures up on the internet so if you could maybe scribble out her head or just take the picture off that'd be great. Love it though. =)

So, who's ready for another meet! Lol.

My apologies to Eeyorefan and her parents, I never would have posted the picture had I known. I have replaced it with a picture of Baby Piglet, our fearless leader, on her own.

Maggie

i'm looking at the calendar and will be back next year for the motherland and the darkside.

i think i might use these dates start with disney around oct 1, then move before the second weekend to hrh at the darkside.

and for my next mnsshp, i rather go on a sunday as it is less crowds.

i have attended 6 mnsshp so far over the years.
Sunday 2x
Monday 1x
Thursday 1x
Friday 2x

my favorite day was Thursday followed by Sunday.
I always avoid Fridays now.

We all could do Thursday night. Any night that you think would be best.

Thank you DisneyCP2002!!! You really came through for us in a big way by sending us a pin from the MNSSHP that night! Thank you so much for helping us out. It is very much appreciated.

We had to cancel the trip due to Jenny starting college in August. Hopefully we can go in December.

boo hoo.......:sad1:
mrs piglet say it ain't so.........

i believe my trip will start oct 2nd 2008.
still pushing dates around to make it all work.

hope to have a one year reunion with you all!

boo hoo.......:sad1:
mrs piglet say it ain't so.........

i believe my trip will start oct 2nd 2008.
still pushing dates around to make it all work.

hope to have a one year reunion with you all!

I'm looking at the end of Sept/early Oct 2008. :thumbsup2

I'm looking at the end of Sept/early Oct 2008. :thumbsup2

i had thought of late sept but want to hit 4 nights of HHN at universal.
that will be the weekend of columbus day.

mr mac says i can not go for another 15 full day trip this year to the motherland and the darkside.
so, i need to cut it back to maybe 13 days.........

i still might start my trip sept 30 and return home on oct 13.
that's still less than 15 days

let me know when you finalize your plans.
i would love to be able to meet up with you again next trip!

i'll be going solo again.

i had thought of late sept but want to hit 4 nights of HHN at universal.
that will be the weekend of columbus day.

mr mac says i can not go for another 15 full day trip this year to the motherland and the darkside.
so, i need to cut it back to maybe 13 days.........

i still might start my trip sept 30 and return home on oct 13.
that's still less than 15 days

let me know when you finalize your plans.
i would love to be able to meet up with you again next trip!

i'll be going solo again.

Sounds good! I'll let you know. :thumbsup2

I like to get to WDW the day before F&WF starts (kind of my tradition! :laughing:) - of course, everything is dependent upon DH's work schedule as he has to assume "Mom" duty in my absence! :angel:

I'm also thinking about coming over to the darkside during that trip! (I still haven't activated my AP voucher which was supposed to be done by 9/30/07! :confused3)

Sorry I was hoping for a reunion also. But Jenny will be done with the homeschool high school probably by March her 16th birthday. She is looking forward to getting a job, but I am pushing for College no later the August. And with the trip hanging over our heads she was trying to push for year from January. I really don't want her out of school that long. Anyways not sure what the cost is on college yet, we just decided to cancel and then see what we could do. We even thought about a trip to Branson sometime this summer. (does anyone want to meet us there?) I really want to go back but sometimes life gets in the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter