MNSSHP DIS meet on 9/30 at Tomorrowland Terrace. Wear your LGMH's!!!

What a great meet! Sorry those of you who missed it weren't able to be there, we had a great time. We shared glow sticks and glow bracelets and conversation and a great fireworks show. I'm so glad to have been able to meet so many of you! I hope we can all do it again next year. :goodvibes

Maggie

Hi Everyone -

I am just back as well. Sorry me and "Cinderella" couldn't make it. I actually decided to change our tickets from Sunday to Friday at the last minute - Thursday, actually, the day we checked in. At that point they were calling for thunderstorms on Sunday afternoon/evening.

As luck turned out, I should have left it. Sunday was beautiful. In changing the tickets I also lost 2 ADRs. Obviously should have left things the way they were.

Hope everyone had a great time!

I was there,but at 7:45, it was at the end of our vacation and after two weeks of times and dates and places, my mind was shot. I was getting adr's mixed up too. We are booked for next yr and I will be sure to get it right if there is another dismeet..
hope all who made it had fun
pink

HEY GUYSSSS!!!! I just got back an hour ago! So great meeting all of you. I haven't read the pages yet, but I have a few things to say.

Macraven, you're such a sweetie. So adorable, and thanks a ton for the glow necklace. It glowed for days. :teeth:

To the person/people who handed out the bracelets, glow things, and focker watch stuff. That was so sweet. I didn't think people actually cared that much about this meet. Sorry I didn't get all of ya'lls names, I came by in such a rush!

Sorry sorry sorry I couldn't stay longer, but I definitely had a good time while there. I am still wearing that orange bracelet and will wear it til it falls off.

Also, wasn't hallowishes awesome!?!?! Me and Jess watched it on Dumbo and were amazed. Totally awesome.

I will fill in more later, I am so exhausted and I have the unpack etc.

LOVED YOU GUYS! :)

HEY GUYSSSS!!!! I just got back an hour ago! So great meeting all of you. I haven't read the pages yet, but I have a few things to say.

Macraven, you're such a sweetie. So adorable, and thanks a ton for the glow necklace. It glowed for days. :teeth:

To the person/people who handed out the bracelets, glow things, and focker watch stuff. That was so sweet. I didn't think people actually cared that much about this meet. Sorry I didn't get all of ya'lls names, I came by in such a rush!

Sorry sorry sorry I couldn't stay longer, but I definitely had a good time while there. I am still wearing that orange bracelet and will wear it til it falls off.

Also, wasn't hallowishes awesome!?!?! Me and Jess watched it on Dumbo and were amazed. Totally awesome.

I will fill in more later, I am so exhausted and I have the unpack etc.

LOVED YOU GUYS! :)

Awesome meet, Baby Piglet! :thumbsup2 It was fun meeting y'all. The party was great - perfect weather. (not the case the next 2 days though, was it?! lots of rain! :eek:)

Were any of you at Epcot's re-dedication on Oct 1st? That was fun! I bought a couple t-shirts and one of the 1,200 Figments. :yay: I never did get near Pin Central - it looked like the standby line for Soarin'! :lmao: Now I see lots of that merchandise is on eBay! People are even selling the buttons and guidemaps we got for free when we entered the park! (I guess that shouldn't surprise me!) :confused3

Hope our paths will cross again one day. :)

Ok We got back yesterday as Jenny said. I left Disney witha sore throat and full cold by the time we landed her in Arkansas. I came home and swear slegt the next 20 hours with a wake up for a dring now and then. I was exhausted. I think I still am.

But anyways, I loved meeting you all. It turned out great. Sorry for Jenny for just stopping for a few minutes, but I think her friend came ahead of all us old people.

Wasn't the weather wonderful for our party? It was a great night.

Now who rebooked for next year and what dates?

We booked for September 27 thru Oct 11.

We booked for next year, Although my wife is still very upset and doesn't want to think about Disney right now. I however am finding this board to be a wonderful escape right now from all the pain and fear that is in our home right now.

We had to leave our vacation behind this year because her father had a Heart attack and slipped into a coma that he was unable to overcome. Unfortunately he passed surrounded by his loved ones October 6th at 2 AM. He was my best friend, (yes, my in-law!) and her closest confidante, and will be greatly missed.

I am sorry for putting a dark spot on this wonderful thread but you people would have been the closest thing to board friends that we would of had if we made it to the meet, and odds are that we will meet some of you next year at the party. I am also hopeful that I can fly our family down for a week over the christmas holidays, as that will probably be the most difficult time for us this year.

Thank you all in advance for any well wishes that you may send, (But not expected).

Daisy14's DH

:grouphug: For the Daisy14 family. I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope we'll get to meet up next year when times are better.

Mrs Piglet,

We booked for September 27 to October 5 at Pop. If our financial situation doesn't improve over the next 10 months or so we're going to have a real problem but if things go well, we'll be there!

Maggie

Ok we need to go ahead and start a new meet. It was so much fun. I am so glad that we had this meet. one of the best I have been too. Weather was perfect for our party, wish others was having the luck we had.

lucy........i'm home...............:laughing:

i got home yesterday.
still have suitcases to unpack and presently at work sneaking in this post

i have over 2300 emails and really had to search for this one.

i will be back later to comment on all the fun we had at the meet.

hey, where are all the pictures that were taken?
will they be on this thread?
if not, send me a pm so i know where to look.

i just have to see the "mickey head" signs we made on our homies heads that night during picture taking.....

Oooo, I forgot about all of the pictures my husband took at the meet! I have to get him to teach me how to post them and then I'll post a bunch of them here!

Maggie

that is wonderful maggie.

again, i want to thank you for the things you passed out to us.
you and another person gave out glow sticks, necklaces, bracelets, etc.
all of you were super sweet.

and, i am now wearing the orange/black bracelet you made and gave out to wear when the glow items stopped glowing......

some sentence, eh.......

still waiting for the pics maggie.

you know you can do it.......

and i thought our belly dancer thin april took pics also........
hopefully one of the subscribers to this thread will have pics they can post here for all of us to see.

it helps to relive that night

still waiting for the pics maggie.

you know you can do it.......

and i thought our belly dancer thin april took pics also........
hopefully one of the subscribers to this thread will have pics they can post here for all of us to see.

it helps to relive that night

Here are the three I have:

j7ddmf.jpg

r9pm61.jpg

2mnhijn.jpg

What a GREAT looking group! :woohoo:

rachel to the rescue.......what a pal she is !!!

thanx homie for posting the pics. we look like a happy bunch of disers..

i can name 4 or 5 people in that pic.

Thanks for posting hte pictures. I was just getting ready to get Jenny to teach me to post them. It has been busy since we have back. Worked over 12 hours overtime last week and will end up doing the same this week.

Not sure about you all but we had a wonderful trip and can't wait to go back. I think just is sad that is is over. She is not interested in visiting the boards right now. I thought she would be here talking up and storma nd doing trip reports. I think she will get over it as time passes.

It was great meeting you all! What a great night!:dance3:

Here are a couple I had...

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

Sorry they're not in better focus, but the rum was gone!:rolleyes1

I did not forget about posting our pictures here. The problem is that my husband has just started a second job and he's been too busy to upload the pictures and teach me how to post them. The pictures are still in the camera which he keeps with him at all times. I promise the pictures are coming!

Maggie

maggie, i will wait forever....
no rush, i'm not going anywhere..........until next year's meet..

now i regret i did not take my camera to the meet.
i was afraid it would rain and had no place to keep my camera dry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter