MNSSHP dinner package?

MrsMud

<font color=green>Thinks the Ghostbuster wearing t
Hmmm... I just thought of something. I have read that in the past there has been a package available where you could get PS at LTT before MNNSHP, and not have to leave the park and come back in for the party. I was thinking I would like to try for that if we decide to go at that time. I know MNNSHP is a hard-ticket event, and you don't need to have PH passes to get tickets. BUT, would they let you purchase the package and dine in the park beforehand if you didn't have a PH, just tickets for MNSSHP?:rolleyes:

I could be wrong but I don't recall there being a special MNSSHP dinner package. I do know that you can time PS close to the time of the party - that's what we did. I believe we made PS for 5:50 and the party started at 7:00.

Maybe it's not officially a package, but I was able to make reservations for LLT for 5:30 the evening of our MNSSHP long before the usual PS window. The CM had to check with her supervisor since I was making the request early in May. Also I think I've read on the boards that the PS number was enough to gain admittance early into MK, but I don't think you can count on that.

Not for MNSSHP but for MVMCP (so I think it's the same) that's exactly what we did. We had also gotten LTT PS when we bought the tickets and were able to enter even before they finished closing the park. We had 5:45 PS and I think we got there around 5 or 5:15p. You do not need to use a day on your PHP just have your event ticket. We didn't need our PS number either (but I would have it on hand) b/c they were letting people who had been in MK earlier stay and get wristbands at different spots by showing their event ticket.

I must say we did MNSSHP before they allowed the LTT add on and then MVMCP with and it was so much more relaxing not to be with the crowds of people waiting and waiting to get in. I highly recommend it!!

Thanks. I will definitely try to get the LTT when tickets for MNSSHP go on sale. I am desperate to get even a little Disney into my trip! Now, if we can survive the crowds, we'll be fine!;)

We went last year and the year before both time during the week not the weekend and experienced no crowds. You could get off a ride and then right back on. We also had dinner at LLT with PS ressies 5:45. Arrived a little late, had no problems though. You will need the special MNSSHP event ticket and your PS ressies number just incase. There was 7 of us and we had a great time. We won't be able to attend this year but nothing will stop us next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter