MNSSHP Booked FPs - Any Canceled FP Days?

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
I'm back...
I just booked my vacation package for August 29th to September 2nd.
Going to the August 31st party.
Made FP+ using the party ticket for 3:15pm, 4:15pm, and 5:15pm.
Let's see how this goes...

I'm back...
I just booked my vacation package for August 29th to September 2nd.
Going to the August 31st party.
Made FP+ using the party ticket for 3:15pm, 4:15pm, and 5:15pm.
Let's see how this goes...

I had no problem making FP+ before 6 with our party tickets when we went last September. They never disappeared and it didn't mess up our other FP days.

Well I got the dreaded email and I believe I know why...
I booked on Sunday and made my FP+.
Yesterday I called DME and they said they could not book a new reservation but only update ones already made so I had to call Disney directly to book DME.
So its definitely when you need to contact Disney directly for any reason. It must flag your account.
I called at about 3:30pm yesterday and looked to see when I got the email and it was at 4:04am so roughly 12 hours later.

I did cancel my party FP+ since I like my other MK FP+ selections that would have been cnacelled better.
From last year can anyone tell me if they waited a couple days and rebooked their FP+ did they remain intact after that?

Well I got the dreaded email and I believe I know why...
I booked on Sunday and made my FP+.
Yesterday I called DME and they said they could not book a new reservation but only update ones already made so I had to call Disney directly to book DME.
So its definitely when you need to contact Disney directly for any reason. It must flag your account.
I called at about 3:30pm yesterday and looked to see when I got the email and it was at 4:04am so roughly 12 hours later.

I did cancel my party FP+ since I like my other MK FP+ selections that would have been cnacelled better.
From last year can anyone tell me if they waited a couple days and rebooked their FP+ did they remain intact after that?

Well this stinks! From what I've seen most called IT directly.

Made mine a week and a half ago & made 3 FPs for my party day. No email yet. 2 things pulling in my favour: 1) I made all my FPs for my legit park days first and then tacked on my party day FPs at the very end of booking and 2) my last park day of my vacation is Epcot and since I rope drop, I don't much care if I lose my FPs for that day. Fingers crossed I sail through this year. Last year, I lost my last park day FPs.

I decided to call IT.
She asked if I had made my other days first and I said yes.
She asked if I made them between 4pm and 6pm. I declined not to tell her that the first one was for 3:15pm lol. I know that is not why I got the email since I did the same thing last year.
So I got the 4:15pm and 5:15pm ones back and I'll just let it ride.
She did tell me however that if it happens again the best thing to do is to let the last day get cancelled and then call them and they will be able to recover exactly what you had at the exact times.
Where as if you cancel and then call like I did they don't have proof on their end of which ones you had and what time.
I told her that I don't know why it happens this way but it happens specifically if you contact Disney after making them She said that's not the case but I know it is.
For my MVMCP tickets I will be sure that I book my DME before my 60 day FP+ window so that I have no reason to contact Disney after making my FP+ selections.

Last edited:
I feel like this year I'm the only one having a problem lol.

After my experience here is my suggestion...

If you get the email then cancel your party FP+ and leave everything alone until after the 24 hour period and then just try to go back and rebook your FP+.

I say this because even after IT giving me my party FP+ back and assuring me that was the end I woke up this morning to my last day of FP+ having been cancelled.
I called and waited on hold for them to fix it for quite a while. She comes back and says ok we got them back but the way we did it you cannot modify or cancel them.
I glance and see I have one for Peter Pan's Flight ok great they're back and I hang up.

Then I realized I could not see what time it was for so I clicked on it and it was off by 5 minutes from what I had so no big deal.
However looking further down the line I realized the other FP+ selections were for different attractions and different times then what I had and they didn't work.
I mean they put one for smack dab in the middle of an ADR time!
Since I could not do anything about it I had to call back. This person was less than pleasant and told me its because they could only get what was available and that I'm lucky because I'm not even supposed to have party FP+ which is why this was happening to begin with.
She said all she could do was cancel the FP+ that they had made so I told her to do so.
Then I went on and canceled my party FP+ so I could rebook my non party day FP+ which I was able to recover the exact attractions and times that I did have before so why couldn't they?
Then I rebooked my party FP+ and heck I went with the 3 instead of 2 becauswe I can lol.
So now if I get another email what I will do is cancel the party FP+ until after the 24 hours and then rebook.

Basically my point is DON'T BOTHER CALLING DISNEY IT lol.

Not so fast my friend.
I too got THE email (on 7/20). Like you I deleted my party day FPs to protect the last day FPs.
A few days later I called Guest Services and they rebooked the party day FPs.
I’ve been checking regularly to make sure all FPs were intact, and all was good until this morning. Indeed the last day’s FPs were deleted- and no email warning this time.
I called IT guest services today and the CM rebooked my party day FPs as ‘experiences’. I know from last year that these will be safe and not impact the last day FPs either. You are correct that these cannot be modified without calling guest services.
The moral of the story is that deleting and then rebooking after the 24 hours doesn’t work. Seems that once you’ve been flagged it’s permanent and the system will keep checking to see if you have the FPs.
Good Luck!

Not so fast my friend.
I too got THE email (on 7/20). Like you I deleted my party day FPs to protect the last day FPs.
A few days later I called Guest Services and they rebooked the party day FPs.
I’ve been checking regularly to make sure all FPs were intact, and all was good until this morning. Indeed the last day’s FPs were deleted- and no email warning this time.
I called IT guest services today and the CM rebooked my party day FPs as ‘experiences’. I know from last year that these will be safe and not impact the last day FPs either. You are correct that these cannot be modified without calling guest services.
The moral of the story is that deleting and then rebooking after the 24 hours doesn’t work. Seems that once you’ve been flagged it’s permanent and the system will keep checking to see if you have the FPs.
Good Luck!

See I told the IT person yesterday that it happened because I was "flagged" and she said no absolutely not.
I just hate how we as guests know so much more accurate info than the CM's.
Well I guess I'll just play the waiting game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter