Here's my Captain America costume. It's just an off the rack costume but I love it because it's not "sexy" like most girl costumes of male superheroes
18813223_10101505422718171_7996069267194913692_n.jpg

This is just an awesome photo! Perfect for a magazine - you rock!

Yep! So true, my itinerary is on the heavy side for a sold out party. I was very frustrated my husband and son out voted me on the earlier one as I wanted to meet Jack & Sally. Just recently DS rolled his eyes when he saw Ariel ha! He and my husband would like to spend a couple of hours playing Sorcerer of the Magic Kingdom and on our second MK day they want to play A Pirates Adventure:badpc: When I set my plan in stone I'll label it "Finalized".

Overall this should help newbies form their daily itineraries since this thread is really about them.:flower3:

Planning is half the fun :)

1st Jack & Sally one of my favorites but couldn't believve how early people lined up. This sort of thread helps a ton!

Are you planning or have you done both Club Villain and Star Wars Dessert Party?
We have done both. Kids picked Fantasmic over SW fireworks this trip, since we haven't seen F! in over a year (SW fireworks are soooo good!). As for CV, if it comes back, we would definitely consider doing it again. Last time it was just DH and I, and I know the kids would love it. Just a hefty price tag when 3 out of the 4 of us won't eat much (I didn't care for most of the food.....except the desserts.....and I know my kids won't, either. Hubby loved the menu though!)

We have done both. Kids picked Fantasmic over SW fireworks this trip, since we haven't seen F! in over a year (SW fireworks are soooo good!). As for CV, if it comes back, we would definitely consider doing it again. Last time it was just DH and I, and I know the kids would love it. Just a hefty price tag when 3 out of the 4 of us won't eat much (I didn't care for most of the food.....except the desserts.....and I know my kids won't, either. Hubby loved the menu though!)

I should have been more clear, have you done CV and SWDP at the same time? It's rather costly when you add the cost of the park ticket. Since you did CV what time did you pick and what did you do after?

I should have been more clear, have you done CV and SWDP at the same time? It's rather costly when you add the cost of the park ticket. Since you did CV what time did you pick and what did you do after?
Sorry! The trip DH and I did CV we originally had the SW dessert party booked for the same night, but ended up cancelling as we realized we'd literally be going from one event to the next (we had the early CV booked). So we ended up just riding RNRC after then watching the SW fireworks from Echo Lake. This was the old show, though, where you didn't need a good view of the theater. It would be a ton of money (and food!) to do both, though. CV would be my pick - then just stake out a good spot for SW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter