Mmmm....Cake, 9 nights of Deluxe Dining w/Pictures *Big Update 8/29 GF Wishes DP, CRT

Thanks for the great reviews and photos!! We will be doing Deluxe in December. Did you feel that you spaced out your meals enough to enjoy them? Would you say 8am,1pm and 6pm was good for you? Im having a tough time trying to coordinate things!! Thanks

Thanks for the great reviews and photos!! We will be doing Deluxe in December. Did you feel that you spaced out your meals enough to enjoy them? Would you say 8am,1pm and 6pm was good for you? Im having a tough time trying to coordinate things!! Thanks

We found that days when we had only 2 meals were much better than the 3 meal days. Your times look good I would mybe go for a later dinner if possible.

It really depends where you are eating if you are doing buffets I found it easier to eat lighter than at sit down restaurants were you get your app, entree, and dessert. Signature meals are great because they help you use your credits and IMO the meals were nicer.

Excellent review. We had the same opinion of the GF Cafe when we ate there for lunch last year. Our server was the pits. It was a late lunch on Mother's Day (our arrival day) and they were more concerned with turning the restaurant over for dinner.

Great reviews! How does the room service work? Are the dishes from Narcoossee and Citrico's in the GF in the room service menu, or do you just call up and say you want to order something from Narcoossee? Is that only at GF or at any resort with onsite restaurants?

Great reviews! How does the room service work? Are the dishes from Narcoossee and Citrico's in the GF in the room service menu, or do you just call up and say you want to order something from Narcoossee? Is that only at GF or at any resort with onsite restaurants?

We called the room service number and asked if we could order food from the Narcoossee menu. The menu was not in the room. The first night I looked at allears menu, but it was a little out of date, so the second time we ordered we checked out the menu posted outside of the reastaurant before we ordered.

I am not sure if only GF does this or if it could be done at any deluxe. I had read about it in the GF thread on the resort board. It was great, the Narcoossee menu was much better than the regular room service menu.

We called the room service number and asked if we could order food from the Narcoossee menu. The menu was not in the room. The first night I looked at allears menu, but it was a little out of date, so the second time we ordered we checked out the menu posted outside of the reastaurant before we ordered.

I am not sure if only GF does this or if it could be done at any deluxe. I had read about it in the GF thread on the resort board. It was great, the Narcoossee menu was much better than the regular room service menu.

When we stayed at GF we also had room service from Narcoossee's and High Tea from Garden View Lounge Afternoon tea (my son was napping so they set it up on our balcony while he sleep).
When we stayed in AKL, my son was too tired so we called room service and had Jiko food delivered to our room. Its wonderful having signature meals delivered b/c when our son is too tired it makes it easier for my husband and I to still have a good meal.
Thank you so much for your reviews...I have enjoyed reading.

Our server while friendly was not fantastic. He took a long time to make it over to our table and made the comment that he had been given two tables to look after. It didn’t fill me with confidence.

It took a long time to get our bill and then pay it so we were a little late for rope drop

I have to ask if your server's name was David. We had him when we had breakfast at Kona on 8/23 and experienced almost the exact same situation!

Your pics on the GF thread are just superb and wanted to read your dining thread. Just outstanding!!! Can't wait for more!!:yay::yay:

Thank you for sharing your vision of the World!:goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter