Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• Other

• Total voters
Our regular hotel for baseball games in st Louis overlooks City Park and it was so cool to watch it be built last summer
One of my offices (I work out of two, every other week) is about 2 blocks from City Park. I was admittedly glad to see no afternoon week day games scheduled. I was afraid that it would be.... interesting getting home if a soccer game let out the same time as work. Ha! But man. Those games start late! I'll be honest, I probably won't follow too much, but I'll probably check to see how they are doing, and I'll pay more attention to soccer than I have in the past, which won't be hard, since I paid zero attention until I found out St. Louis was getting a team. Ha!

One of my offices (I work out of two, every other week) is about 2 blocks from City Park. I was admittedly glad to see no afternoon week day games scheduled. I was afraid that it would be.... interesting getting home if a soccer game let out the same time as work. Ha! But man. Those games start late! I'll be honest, I probably won't follow too much, but I'll probably check to see how they are doing, and I'll pay more attention to soccer than I have in the past, which won't be hard, since I paid zero attention until I found out St. Louis was getting a team. Ha!
What do you think of STL City’s kit?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter