Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buzz Rules is the biggest soccer fan on the DisBoards

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
2022 MLS Season starts February 26th and the CCL will start February 15th. The new expansion team this year is Charlotte FC. NYCFC is the current champion. Games on national television are usually on ESPN/FS1 or on occasion ABC/Fox/Univision (SAP function). Each team has a regional tv partner for non national televised games and a local radio deal. ESPN + also has rights to certain out of market games as well. I believe CTV, TVASports, TSN and RDS have the tv rights/radio rights to the Canadian MLS teams (Canadians, correct me if I’m wrong). Details on all teams can be found on each team’s website and on the www.mlssoccer.com website.

The five MLS teams playing in this year’s edition of the Concacaf Champions League are Montreal, NYCFC, Seattle, New England, and Colorado. A Canadian minor league team, Forge FC also qualified. The Concacaf Champions League is where the best club teams in our region competes to determine who will go to the FIFA Club World Cup (which determines who is the best club in the world). Games are broadcast on the Fox sports channels (usually FS1 or FS2) or on TUDN/Univision. I’m not sure about the Canadian broadcast, though it may be One Soccer (Canadians let me know if this is correct). This thread is to discuss all things MLS/CCL this season.

If you are a fan, do you have any predictions? If you are someone who is new to the sport do you have any questions about the leagues or the sport in general? If your someone who is not a fan either way, I thank you for taking the time for reading this post and hope at least you gained some new knowledge on the sport. Enjoy the thread everyone. A new exciting season awaits. :-):jumping3::bounce::Pinkbounc:jumping1:⚽🇺🇸🇨🇦

Last edited:

All of the CCL games this week will be on the tv channels FS2/TUDN in the USA and One Soccer in Canada. I believe all the clubs will have English commentary available through their club’s radio partners as well. The CF Montreal have announced their club’s radio partners will be broadcasting their CCL match, so it’s likely the other MLS teams will follow as well. The match links above from the MLS website will also have live commentary for those CCL matches when they start. It’s a great way to follow these important matches if you don’t have the tv channels. Each team also has social media, so you can follow the teams via Twitter to follow the game commentary as well. CCL is going to start in three days and I’m excited as a NYCFC fan. :jumping1:

When the teams post the highlights, I’ll post them here. This may be the first time an American or Canadian team is able to win the title.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter