MK to Disney Springs, late morning?

Pdollar88

DIS Veteran
For my Jan-Feb solo trip, I am trying to take it easier and doing some half days at parks, so that I can relax and enjoy my resort (French Quarter, first visit) in the morning. This has solidified my plan to visit Kona Cafe on my departure morning, then head to MK until ~11:30.

How should I travel to Disney Springs? Am I correct that the bus doesn't start running from the parks to DS until 4pm? If that's the case, I was thinking I could just walk or Monorail to the Contemporary and grab a bus there.

Correct. There's no bus service to DS until 4 p.m. Your plan sounds good. Contemporary, then a DS bus.

The boat ride from POFQ to DS does take about 15 minutes but it is nice and relaxing.

I'm definitely taking the boat back to POFQ! I love most of the boat transportation at WDW.

Originally, I had thought I'd have a leisurely morning at the resort, then take the boat over to DS. Since I changed my mind to have two mornings at the resort and half-days at parks, I decided to squeeze in Kona (first time in ages) and a goodbye morning at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter