MK to Disney Springs-Direct Bus?

bbjunkie

DIS Veteran
Just a quick question because I've never needed this before, but are there direct busses from the parks (any of them, really, but MK preferred) to Disney Springs, or must you take a bus from MK to a resort and transfer?

No direct buses from any parks to DS. From MK you could walk or monorail to Contemporary and take the bus from there.

Thank you! That's what I suspected. No big deal, just have to add a few minutes for the switch.

I read on the Disney Parks Blog that they started offering buses from parks to DS now. Do they offer the other way around? If I want to get to MK from DS after dinner one night do I need to take a bus to the Contemporary and walk?

I read on the Disney Parks Blog that they started offering buses from parks to DS now. Do they offer the other way around? If I want to get to MK from DS after dinner one night do I need to take a bus to the Contemporary and walk?

They only go from the parks to DS starting at 4 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter