MK to Chef Mickey's

krazysahmom

Krazy SAH Mom
My family and I are going to Disney Word in May and we have reservations for Chef Mickey's at 10:20AM. That morning we are going to be at MK for early hours so my question is what time should we leave MK to get to our reservation on time... and maybe even be a little early so we dont worry about being late! I've heard it's only a 10 minute walk but what's the best way to do it? We will be traveling with our 2 1/2 year old and a stroller. Thanks!!

My family and I are going to Disney Word in May and we have reservations for Chef Mickey's at 10:20AM. That morning we are going to be at MK for early hours so my question is what time should we leave MK to get to our reservation on time... and maybe even be a little early so we dont worry about being late! I've heard it's only a 10 minute walk but what's the best way to do it? We will be traveling with our 2 1/2 year old and a stroller. Thanks!!

I would plan on being at the exit of MK about 20-30 minutes before the reservation. You can take the resort monorail with CR being the first stop or walk it. It is a short walk.

Duds

Keep in mind that you should check-in at CM's 15 minutes ahead of your ADR. I'd agree on the 10 minute walk time. Its easy. Basically you just walk under the monorail tracks over to the Contemporary. There is one street to cross but there is a traffic light. You could take the monorail but I don't think it would save any time unless you were lucky enough to get up to the platform just as a monorail was ready to depart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!