MK Starbucks mug

corn princess

Mouseketeer
I love the new MK Starbucks ceramic mug with a list. Can you get them anywhere online or do they only sell them in the park?! I've seen a few on bay but they're crazy expensive! We dinner head back to wdw until June and I would love one before then!

So I saw a disney parks post about the traveler/tumbler/thingy? Is that what you're talking about?

I have the "you are here" MK mug and I love it :)

Last edited:

So I saw a disney parks pot about the traveler/tumbler/thingy? Is that what you're talking about?

I have the "you are here" MK mug and I love it :)
Yep it's the traveler/tumbler thing! Lol! They're all so cute and I want them all even the you are here mugs!

Their park exclusives and only sold in the corresponding park. Like MK mugs are only sold in MK, etc

I get a Disney mug every visit. Needless to say, I have so many now that I've gotten rid of anyone NON-disney. So now you are saying that Starbucks in MK has Disney Starbucks MUGGGGGGS????? I may have died and gone to Disney coffee heaven. I'm going on Thursday to MK and totally going to get one!! Can you tell me what they look like?

I get a Disney mug every visit. Needless to say, I have so many now that I've gotten rid of anyone NON-disney. So now you are saying that Starbucks in MK has Disney Starbucks MUGGGGGGS????? I may have died and gone to Disney coffee heaven. I'm going on Thursday to MK and totally going to get one!! Can you tell me what they look like?
os-disney-starbucks-mugs-20150123-006.jpg

They sell ornament sized mugs too. I have the Disneyland one. This blogger's image will give you an idea:

disneymug02.jpg

There are also tumblers!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171008-221939.png
    Screenshot_20171008-221939.png
    220.6 KB · Views: 155
Oh no, wish I hadn’t seen this thread. We will be there in 3 weeks. I have 4 of the You Are Here mugs. Looks like I need to make some cupboard space at home before we go !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
What is the price point of the mugs? Are the sold in Disney Springs as well? Every time we venture to MK the like for Starbucks is so outrageous we never make it in.

What is the price point of the mugs? Are the sold in Disney Springs as well? Every time we venture to MK the like for Starbucks is so outrageous we never make it in.

Unless things have changed the mug I got from Disney Springs says Orlando or Florida. I can't remember as I gave it to my Daughter. The opposite of Orlando/Florida is sold at the airport. You can only get the park mug from that park. See pictures posted above. I thought I heard that Hollywood Studios has a new mug. Can anyone confirm?

They are around $16 or $17. If you buy one check it carefully. The one I got at MK had a crack on the handle. The very first time I used it I could hear a weird crackle noise and realized that it was the handle. I'm still using it but it kind of irritates me. I'm in Canada so that mug, with the exchange rate, cost me nearly $25 CAD.

I think they've recently released new versions in each of the parks. I'm not sure if they'd have the old ones too until they run out? I'm not sure if someone already mentioned it, but you can get the merchandise discount on them if you have an AP (or at least I did last spring!).

Unless things have changed the mug I got from Disney Springs says Orlando or Florida. I can't remember as I gave it to my Daughter. The opposite of Orlando/Florida is sold at the airport. You can only get the park mug from that park. See pictures posted above. I thought I heard that Hollywood Studios has a new mug. Can anyone confirm?
They do! Every park had one!

Starbucks has special mugs/tumblers all over the world. I always bring some back from Seoul/Korea when we visit at the request of friends. I almost brought one back from Paris too.

Be super careful packing the tumblers! I got home from Hawaii with 4 YAH mugs, 2 bottles of wine, a bottle of root beer, a hurricane glass, 2 Aulani mugs, and 2 Xmas ornaments....but my tumbler was in bits. :( I literally almost cried over a mug. I drink water all day, and I just have a bottle I use, but I was going to make that my everyday use reminder of Hawaii. So sad :( Maybe I can console myself with one of these!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter