MK Sit-Down Question

kjs1976

Thanks for the magic, Walt!
Ok
So we need a TS for our MK day. I already booked Tony's, but have heard mixed reviews. We're doing Ohana the night before. Any suggestions of where to go that would really be good in or at resorts close to MK? We want to make the most of our MK day, but also enjoy a great meal.

Thanks!

What about CP? Pooh and friends are there. It is beautiful place! The food is good and you don't even have to leave the park.

We loved the Crystal Palace dinner. They have a great selection of good food and tons of yummy desserts!! Or, if you want to stay close Kona Cafe is really good too.

MK is the easiest park to leave to enjoy a resort meal and return. Any of the restaurants at the Contemporary, GF, Poly, or even WL (they have a boat) would be a snap:goodvibes

Don't leave the park! IMHO one of the best buffet's in all of WDW is here. The Crystal Palace, and BONUS!! you get to meet Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet. My family ranked the buffet here better than Chef Mickey's, but of course with Chef Mickey you have Mickey, Donald, Minnie, Goofy, C&D and it's so close.........

Seriously though, if you want to stay in the park and can get into CP awesome, if you want a place that's close and have a break (of sorts) and and see THE characters swing over to the Contemporary and do Chef Mickey's for dinner.

PS We went to Chef Mickey our first dinner on arrival to get in the spirit (and since we were not going into the parks that day), and CP for an early dinner on our last MK day. Both are great experiences.

I'd say hop on over to the Contemporary and eat at Chef Mickey's. It's our tradition to always eat there our first night to get us in the "WDW mode"! We love the food, atmosphere, and swinging our napkins when it's time to "C'mon and PARTY!"

I like the Plaza, not too far from Tony's. Whispering Canyon at WL would be my second choice.

My vote is for Crystal Palace! That is our favorite place to eat. Good food and great character interaction.

I love the dinner at LTT:love: The food is served family style and is all you can eat. The characters are great! It's fun and relaxing at the same time. You will get mixed opinions on the food but we really liked it. Basic Thanksgiving type fare.

Terri

We have booked CP for lunch when we were at MK and its been great every time - a special Disney atmosphere, great service , CMs most welcoming and Tigger bouncing - what more could you ask for!

I second Kona Cafe, we loved it there . It is an easy monorail or boat ride away. But you do have to leave the park.
Good Luck on whatever you decide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts