MK on a Saturday or Epcot on a Saturday during Flower & Garden Festival?

HausofDisney

Mouseketeer
I am going to Disney World in May 2020. Right now we have 2 park days planned. We plan to go to Magic Kingdom and Epcot. We have our park days planned for a Thursday and Saturday. So please help me decide, it would be greatly appreciated.

Magic Kingdom on a Saturday or Epcot on a Saturday during Flower & Garden Festival?

This will be during the middle of May. At this point I'm assuming the safer bet crowd wise is Magic Kingdom on the Thursday and Epcot on a Saturday even though it's during Flower & Garden Festival. I know it's not an exact science and anything can happen when I actually go to the parks. However, I could really use some opinions on this matter because I've only been to Disney World a few times. Thank you!

I was at WDW in mid May this year. My sister and BIL were joining me for Saturday and Sunday only. We spent Saturday in Epcot and Sunday in MK. Neither one was horrible crowd wise. One thing I would check is how often MK is doing the night time shows and fireworks. If Saturday is the only day, which can happen when it’s less busy, it may be a lot more crowded than if they are doing them multiple nights each week. F&G doesn’t seem to get as hectic on weekends as F&W does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!