MK lunch: LTT, Plaza or Tony's?

Which one for lunch: LTT, The Plaza or Tony's?

• Liberty Tree Tavern

• The Plaza

• Tony's Town Square

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrsMud

<font color=green>Thinks the Ghostbuster wearing t
I am trying to plan our last (1/2) day in the MK. We will have a TS to use for lunch, and I am trying to decide.
I'm leaning toward LTT; we have eaten there before for lunch and really enjoyed it. But I also hear good things about The Plaza. Tony's gets mixed reviews but I'm wondering how it would be for lunch?
This may be a moot question depending on whether or not I can GET an ADR (free dining in Sept.), so with that in mind, how would you rank them in order? As I said I'm leaning toward LTT unless your replies sway me in another direction, but if I can't get LTT which should I ask for next? The Plaza or Tony's? Hmmm...

Since you've already eaten at LTT, I'd go for TTS. We always like to try different places when we go to WDW. I haven't eaten at Plaza yet so can't really say about that one.

that is because you mentioned using the DDP. I absolutely love The Plaza. However, it is not a place where the DDP works very well. I am not one who has to get the most bang for my buck with regard to DDP, but at The Plaza there really aren't apps and the meals are strictly light-fare.

LTT is supposedly terrific as a lunch option. My sister ate there last summer and really enjoyed the meal and raved about the service.

FWIW, I have never, ever heard first-hand or read anything positive about Tony's. Bon Appetite!

We tried Tony's when we were there in May 2007. The food wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything special. We felt rushed by our waiter and the atmosphere was more for adults than children.

We ate at LTT when we were there in August 2006 and May 2007. Everyone loved the food from young to old in our party. The characters came around quite often and allowed my dd to warm up to them and joked around with everyone.

TIP: We were unable to get ASR for LTT when we went in May (called ahead of time and on the day of), but I went up to the hostess stand and asked for a walk-in and they fit us in within 30 minutes. The park was packed when we were there. If you cannot get an ASR, make one for Tony's and then try to walk-in at LTT before your other ASR. It doesn't hurt to try, if you really want it.

Plaza - great place for burgers, sandwiches and ice cream

LTT - also great food, nice atmosphere

Tony's - wonderful menu, fun to sit on the porch on a nice day

We love all 3 places:goodvibes

Never been to Tony's, but I like both the other places. Since you are on the DP, LTT would be your better value.

Thanks everyone! I was able to make an ADR for a good lunch time (11:35) at LTT. Sometime I really want to try the Plaza, but for this trip it's LTT again!

Hi Mrs. Mudd! I voted for LTT. I haven't been to Tony's (too many bad reviews have scared me off this place), but have eaten at the Plaza.

Our Plaza experience was okay, but nothing to write home about. We ate there a couple of years ago though so keep that in mind. We had an unfriendly server, which greatly contributed to my view of this place. Also, I thought the interior looked tired and needed a bit of a facelift, and the acoustics were not good. The food wasn't bad. I had the vegetarian sandwich, which I actually thought was yummy, but the homemade sweet potato chips that came with it were too oily, which wasn't so good.

You have been to LTT before, so you know what the menu, interior and service are like. I love the menu at LTT, and it is just a nice, comfortable respite from the business of the MK.

that is because you mentioned using the DDP. I absolutely love The Plaza. However, it is not a place where the DDP works very well. I am not one who has to get the most bang for my buck with regard to DDP, but at The Plaza there really aren't apps and the meals are strictly light-fare.

LTT is supposedly terrific as a lunch option. My sister ate there last summer and really enjoyed the meal and raved about the service.

FWIW, I have never, ever heard first-hand or read anything positive about Tony's. Bon Appetite!

The pizza at Tonys and the Chicken Panini are wonderful. The deserts are pretty tasty as well. My son loved the cheesecake and had a hard time sharing :laughing:
Portions on the sandwiches are great.

I voted for Liberty Tree Tavern, but I also wanted to vote for The Plaza. Both have wonderful food. For me, it would be which one I was closest to at the time. If your closest to LTT, from your cell call and make ressies right there, give yourself about 15 to 30 minutes (worked for me the past two trips) or if your closer to the Plaza should be able to walk right up. (This place is a diamond in the rough.) Which ever you choose, have fun!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter