MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

I just booked for the 24th. Only the 17th and the 24th are bookable for me. I really would like the 22nd, but the 15th and the 22nd are both greyed out on my end.

All you people with super long vacations!<jealous>

**taps him on the shoulder** Uh....no super long vacation here. Can't do the Friday/Saturday thing at Disney so that only leaves Sun-Thur trip days for us. And that's EXACTLY what we're doing in June! 5 days!

Anyone just skip the breakfast completely?

Not me. Gotta recoup that cost somehow even if its subpar : )

Honesty its no worse than QS breakfast at most hotels. Its just not as good as TSL EMM or as it was here before.

Pancakes and meats are serviceable. Egss are the worst part. Hospital eggs. The fruit, cereal, yogurt, pastry spread is fine.

Not me. Gotta recoup that cost somehow even if its subpar : )

Honesty its no worse than QS breakfast at most hotels. Its just not as good as TSL EMM or as it was here before.

Pancakes and meats are serviceable. Egss are the worst part. Hospital eggs. The fruit, cereal, yogurt, pastry spread is fine.
Ok, the bacon does look good.

I’m considering it this Sunday. We aren’t big breakfast eaters in the first place (the continental things- pastries and such- are what we prefer), and I dislike that I would have to wait in a line in order just to get coffee. If the drinks were available self-serve we would be more inclined to do it, but I’m thinking we might just skip it altogether. I think we’ll decide when we’re there on Sunday how hungry we are that morning.

I have a question for all of those that have booked after 9/8/19. I have booked the 17th and paid for it and it is showing on my cc statement - it doesn't show in my plans on my MDE or on the front page of THINGS TO DO - MAKE RESERVATIONS - The one that I have booked for June is showing but the one that I have on September 17th isn't showing. Does anyone that booked after the 17th have anything showing on either MDE or the front page of the Things to do make reservation page? I am just trying to nail down my itinerary since I am on a very short trip and I am a compulsive planner.

I have a question for all of those that have booked after 9/8/19. I have booked the 17th and paid for it and it is showing on my cc statement - it doesn't show in my plans on my MDE or on the front page of THINGS TO DO - MAKE RESERVATIONS - The one that I have booked for June is showing but the one that I have on September 17th isn't showing. Does anyone that booked after the 17th have anything showing on either MDE or the front page of the Things to do make reservation page? I am just trying to nail down my itinerary since I am on a very short trip and I am a compulsive planner.

I booked 9/17 on the dreaded Tuesday Disney site update and never got a confirmation email, however, it DOES show up in my plans and on MDE, and it has been charged to my CC.

I thought I was going crazy - I just looked and I posted on page 36 that 9/17th was showing on MDE plans but it never showed up on the front page of the THINGS TO DO - reservations like my June one does. Now it is gone from my plans on the MDE website. I guess that I will have to wait until someone makes up their minds that Star Wars is going to cause that much havoc to the other parks.

We probably will next week. Before we booked the EMM we had already planned an ADR for a later breakfast at CP. We really want to see the Pooh characters, and we are going with some family members who are also on our ADR and looking forward to it (but they aren't doing EMM). We might run in and grab a pastry or something but that's it.

Still trying to get 9/1 or 9/3 but now I am wondering whether Disney will decide to do 8:00 am MK openings on those days due to over flow unhappy crowds at HS....

Still trying to get 9/1 or 9/3 but now I am wondering whether Disney will decide to do 8:00 am MK openings on those days due to over flow unhappy crowds at HS....
Wondering if they will expand into the next week too, since you can't book 9/8 or 9/10 either.

My guess is it is this exactly. I suspect it was an “all stop” on all park ops stuff until they come up with a plan, other park hours, etc. Heck, the “DHS may be limited to capacity” warnings are plastered ALL OVER the website, when you make a resort reservation, etc.

We did this the 19th. Did Pooh 1st, then LM, then SDMT 3x, PP 2x, split our party did some princesses, carousel, then lined up to head to HM, which was not open. :( So we headed to BTMRR and Splash.
We skipped breakfast because we had people who begged for CP breakfast, which was sooo yummy btw. (We did that at 10:30):)
Even skipping the food, we felt it was worth the $. Doing it again in July.

9/17 is now showing as sold out (luckily I reserved it on Tuesday). I actually think this may legitimately be sold out, vs. the block that has been placed (per CMs, anyway) on the dates the two weeks before. But all speculation!

9/17 is now showing as sold out (luckily I reserved it on Tuesday). I actually think this may legitimately be sold out, vs. the block that has been placed (per CMs, anyway) on the dates the two weeks before. But all speculation!

Makes sense since people booking this far out are people in the know. People who know how important an EMM becomes post GE opening.

All the dates in September so far, at least what I can see - 9/1 thru the 9/17th are showing no availability. I booked the 17th - it showed up in my plans on MDE but now that is gone. The money hasn't been refunded to my CC yet though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!