MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

April dates just dropped. I know they didn’t sell out in seconds.

Will this go live tomorrow morning to purchase?
Thanks for the heads up! I just looked and they don't appear to be purchasable quite yet. I've noticed a delay from when things first appear on the website until they can be bought. Hopefully it will be later today or tomorrow. It won't sell out in seconds (nor days I think!) so you'll be good :-)

Last edited:
Are you allowed to share where your blog post is? I would love to take a look
I don't think I can as it's considered advertisement. I do also have a video on YouTube which is basically my Instastory from that morning with time stamps to give an idea of everything we did. I am not a vlogger, so it's very amateur. I believe there is a link in the description.

Wow, big dump of dates through 8/6. Thanks for the heads up!

Yes, this is the normal pattern when dates are added - they’ll be blue on the website until late today or tomorrow AM’ish, then they’ll be bookable. Could be up to 24 hours. Calling won’t help, they have the same result. EMM doesn’t sell out right away (and MK EMM hasn’t been selling out much at all these days anyway) so no need to stress.

Happy planning!

Thank you for the heads up on the dates, I am not able to book. Hopefully they will be bookable soon,but happy that the event lives on

Wow, big dump of dates through 8/6. Thanks for the heads up!

Yes, this is the normal pattern when dates are added - they’ll be blue on the website until late today or tomorrow AM’ish, then they’ll be bookable. Could be up to 24 hours. Calling won’t help, they have the same result. EMM doesn’t sell out right away (and MK EMM hasn’t been selling out much at all these days anyway) so no need to stress.

Happy planning!

I wonder if they're back to 180 days posting like they were for the old EMM until about November 2018 dates when they abruptly stopped (and cancelled a bunch of EMM dates that people had already booked, LOL)? August 6th is about 180 days away. I wonder if anyone in an 180+10 day window can see beyond August 6 for EMM?

All dates till early August are posted!

This gives me mixed feelings will I be waiting till the last minute for my late August dates??? Either way a great sign!
I don't think Disney usually posts things beyond 180 days for these types of events, so maybe more dates will start to appear on the calendar when the 180 days is reached? Not sure, but for a while that is what they were doing with EMM.

I wonder how if this means they will be dropping hour updates too over Easter. I assumed they would extend the reg park hours for that day and guessed EMM would be on the Tuesday.. ugg this changes all my plans week before fp day

I don't think Disney usually posts things beyond 180 days for these types of events, so maybe more dates will start to appear on the calendar when the 180 days is reached? Not sure, but for a while that is what they were doing with EMM.

Interesting.... I guess we wait and see! A rolling 180 days would be nice as opposed to this releasing a large number of dates at once then nothing for a long while!

Last edited:
I wonder if they're back to 180 days posting like they were for the old EMM until about November 2018 dates when they abruptly stopped (and cancelled a bunch of EMM dates that people had already booked, LOL)? August 6th is about 180 days away. I wonder if anyone in an 180+10 day window can see beyond August 6 for EMM?

Nailed it!!!

I just did a reservation to check and 8/11 and 8/13 (which are within the +10 window) are blue.

Good call!

And the EMM date release pattern irregularities continue....

Thanks for the update! (YAYYYY April 21!) And I can confirm what @GADisneyDad14 said (as if that's needed!) - calling won't help. I tried that before I saw his post that it wouldn't make a difference.

Now come onnnnnnn DAH dates!!!

Yay for EMM! I'm so happy it's available for my June trip. Looping through 7DMT 6x straight on our December trip was a big highlight for my two kids and they had asked for EMM again. Now to see when HS EMM and FEA Dessert Party hit the calendar for June and I'll be good. As much as I want to do DAH, my kids are too young right now :-)

I saw the dump and was shocked to see a sell out- I knew where to come to find out what's going on! At least there's hope now. lol No TSL yet though.

I checked this morning and there were none.. glad they posted finally!
i think it will take some time for it to become available to book.. maybe this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

Is breakfast still a buffet of pastries, fruit, etc. and a set plate of hot food that you get in the regular Cosmic Ray’s line? (I’ve seen the menu online, just wondering if the service style is the same.). Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter