MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

I should mention that although the information on the Early Morning Magic page on the Disney site still lists the price as $79/person, I paid $89/person today when I booked for 12/3. And since the page still says "There are no event dates available or on sale at this time", I'm thinking they just haven't updated the page, including the price increase.

I just booked 6 early morning magic tickets for Jan 28th.

We have a daughter who will still be 2 at the time. I dont need to get a ticket for her right?

I should mention that although the information on the Early Morning Magic page on the Disney site still lists the price as $79/person, I paid $89/person today when I booked for 12/3. And since the page still says "There are no event dates available or on sale at this time", I'm thinking they just haven't updated the page, including the price increase.

Probably not really funny but I was so excited to be able to book this morning for Feb I didn’t even notice price increase!

Probably not really funny but I was so excited to be able to book this morning for Feb I didn’t even notice price increase!
Honestly, I didn't pay attention to the cost when I booked it either. It was only after the fact that I realized the total seemed like it was more than I would have expected it to be, so I looked back at the price on the website and compared it to what I paid.

I’m excited to see this being offered again even though it’s not available during either of the two upcoming trips we have! Makes me hopeful I’ll be able to book again at some point (fingers crossed for summer!) in the future!

Thats odd that there is no PPF. I just booked 11/13 and have a PPF fastpass on the same day so it is still supposed to be open.

Yo Disney... better go ahead and fix your website before the onslaught of “the website said x and I was charged y” complaints ensue.

How many times does this have to happen with these various up-charge events and the website? Left and right hand never coordinated.

Yo Disney... better go ahead and fix your website before the onslaught of “the website said x and I was charged y” complaints ensue.

How many times does this have to happen with these various up-charge events and the website? Left and right hand never coordinated.

At least we will all get a handful of anytime Fast Passes when they cancel our tickets!

Add me to the 12/3 crew! I'm so excited. We are early early early morning people, and I was really hoping to be able to do this. Yay! See you guys there!

I just sent an email. can't hurt. Maybe they'll refund me the difference

We did this yesterday for the first time.

Arrived at the gates at 720. I was initially shocked at the amount of people waiting and was very nervous that it was going to be too crowded. They let us in right at 745 and again I was shocked to see a crowded Main Street. We walked to fantasyland and were routed around the right of the castle by tea cups. Initial plan was to hit PP but it was 757 by the time we passed 7DMT and it had a posted 10 min wait so we hopped in line. It was only a 5 minute wait. We then headed to PP since 7DMT was showing 20 mins. We did PP twice as a walk on. Then we headed back to 7DMT as it had a posted 15. Actual was 10. We then did Winnie the Pooh as a walk on. Then half our party went and met both sets of princesses and the other half rode 7DMT 3 times as a walk on. It was then 9 and we cleared the rest of Fantasy land pretty much and went to breakfast at 945. Breakfast was ok. Plenty of food but the quality is not great.

I felt that the crowds were just right. However, after paying $70 pp I just don’t feel it was worth it. If you only have one day at MK I could see the value. For us it’s a one and done and I’m glad we did it, but I couldn’t see us ponying up for it again. Thanks to all on here for the tips and reviews.

ETA: It seemed most of the crowds we witnessed while waiting at the gate and in Main Street were PPO breakfast people. I think it would help the event if EMM people were let in at 730 and then held at fantasy land until 745.

Quick question! How were the princesses? I know this isn't the usual reason people book this, but I'm hoping to get all 4 princess out of the way with my little without using fastpasses for later in the day (as my big girl won't really 'get' princesses). Was it speedy?

Also, are we related? My husband is a Lavender from Alabama. Feel free to PM me if you're cousin Dan! Ha!

Quick question! How were the princesses? I know this isn't the usual reason people book this, but I'm hoping to get all 4 princess out of the way with my little without using fastpasses for later in the day (as my big girl won't really 'get' princesses). Was it speedy?

Also, are we related? My husband is a Lavender from Alabama. Feel free to PM me if you're cousin Dan! Ha!
When we did it last December the Princesses were super fast. We actually went to them first when everyone else went to Mine Train. I have a video on YouTube you can look up. Just search new early morning magic fantasyland. It's a pic of me on the monorail. It's not a great video. I Instastoried the morning and then people asked me to put it in a video. But it should give you an idea of how much can be done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter