MK every ride in one day

Is there an unofficial/official list of the rides you have to do to accomplish this? Only 'rides' or does it include things like Laugh Floor, Country Bear Jamboree. Train, etc

Hi everyone

We will be at WDW in September and are planning to attempt to do each attraction at MK all in the same day ( Park is open 0700-0000 on the day we have picked). We also have a ADR at Crystal Palace for 8am to work around so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a plan of attack or had attempted this before and had any advice.

So far we have decided to book FP for Peter Pan, SDMT and Haunted Mansion.
Book fast passes starting as soon as you finish your breakfast. I was able to ride every ride (minus the little kiddie rides we weren't interested in) with my friend and we were in the park from 1pm until close. You have to work the fast pass system to be able to cram it all into one day. And at Magic Kingdom this is possible. For your fast passes that are prebooked I try to go so that the end of the first hour is when I ride, then I get on the second ride right away. If the the third ride can be modified up I'll do that. Otherwise I'll go on a ride that doesn't have fast pass like the People Mover or Carousel of Progress. As soon as you tap into your third ride look for a fourth fast pass. Either grab something that is available immediately, or something you want to ride and then modify the time. It can take some time to modify a time up, and depending on the popularity of the ride it might not go up much. I like to do the modifying while standing in line for the current ride I'm about to go on to cut down on time.

You'll be able to get most if not all rides this way. When I went with my friend we literally went on every single ride. The only ones we didn't were the really little kid ones that we had no intention of riding. And we did all rides with a fast pass. We didn't wait in any line. I was even able to get Seven Dwarfs, but I couldn't modify it up very much. Magic Kingdom is the best to do this at because they have so many rides there is usually something available day of. Have fun on your trip!

Is there an unofficial/official list of the rides you have to do to accomplish this? Only 'rides' or does it include things like Laugh Floor, Country Bear Jamboree. Train, etc

We have a list of 29 rides/attractions It includes things like country bear,laugh floor, tiki room and the railroad

As others have said, if your goal is all the rides, get rid of your HM FP. There are much more valuable FP than that. I'd sub Space Mountain and then rope drop in Frontierland.

My daughter and I once did every ride and every show at MK in one day. A couple observations...
1) As others have said, I'd get away from that ADR time. We had lunch ADRs at BOG and that worked out fine
2) Consider hitting AstroOrbiter, Tomorrowland Speedway, and Enchanted Tales with Belle early (lines build early and tend to stay that way)
3) We even mixed in a few character meet n greets even though they were not part of the plan
4) We started with a 9am opening and ended up 20 minutes before a 9pm closing. Last ride was Peoplemover
5) I don't know that I would enjoy doing it again but it was fun at the time

Didn't see it upthread, so forgive me if I'm doubling up. 7am EMH is only Tomorrowland and Fantasyland. You can head straight to space and work your way through as much of Tomorrowland as possible before going over and getting a second rope drop into Adventureland and Frontierland. There, you'd do BTMRR and Splash before moving onto JC, Pirates, HM, etc. That gets 3 mountains and several other moderate priorities out of the way while saving your FPs for SDMT, PP, and a third Fantasyland attraction (EtwB if you're considering that a ride).

You do have to ditch the 8am CP, either entirely or bump it to later. Stopping to eat then is going to cost you not only the time eating, but significantly longer lines when you get out.

Hi everyone

We will be at WDW in September and are planning to attempt to do each attraction at MK all in the same day ( Park is open 0700-0000 on the day we have picked). We also have a ADR at Crystal Palace for 8am to work around so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a plan of attack or had attempted this before and had any advice.

So far we have decided to book FP for Peter Pan, SDMT and Haunted Mansion.

This is our MK days:
Usually do prepark breakfast at BOG to ride SDMT before park opens, then
rope drop PP
Winnie Pooh
Tea Cups
Haunted Mansion
Splash - F/P
Thunder- F/P
Pirates
Carpets
Lunch
Space- F/P
Get 4th F/P Buzz
(while waiting usually do Ppl. Mover or Cars or CoP)
Monsters Inc.
Dumbo
Barnstormer
Ariel
Small World
Carousel
Philharmagic
Belles
Dinner
Spot fireworks

I use as many fastpasses as possible- this is a family of at least 4-5 2 adults and 3 kids ages currently 4, 12 and 17.

I've done it at Disneyland. On its 40th. My niece and I got there at open and managed every attraction (including all the Main Street vehicles, shows and actually watching the fireworks - not just looking up as we head towards something) with two hours to spare before the park closed. We had so much fun! A little aside: they were giving out birthday cake and were very strict until about 11PM (1AM closing) when CM's started begging people to take more pieces. We both felt pretty sock on the drive home... My sister still brings it up when she talks about the "bad" uncle.
Many have done every WDW attraction in one day...
By my count that's 62 attractions give or take depending on what one counts as an attraction. I'd love to hear from those people. Sounds like something I'd like to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter