MK Christmas Parade on Christmas Day

CT Disney

DIS Veteran
We will be in MK on Christmas Day. For the last few months, the Christmas Parade times have been listed as 12:00 and 3:30. I just went onto MDE to tweak a few of our plans and I noticed that the parade times are now listed as 11:00 and 3:30.

Does anyone know what the scoop is? We planned on going to the 12:00 parade and planned our fast passes around this time. Has the first parade really been reschedule to 11:00? Or is the website wrong?

Thanks!!

They are opening the park an hour earlier (7am) with emh at 6am, and it looks they moved the parade on purpose and that's the time

Thank you for the quick reply! I wish the answer was different though :rotfl:

I can see them changing the opening time since that doesn't affect fast passes so much. But I really wish they didn't mess with the parade times... especially when people book fast passes specifically around the Christmas parade. I just checked and I can't really modify our affected fast passes because it's Christmas day and things are really booked up. Bummer!

Thank you for the quick reply! I wish the answer was different though :rotfl:

I can see them changing the opening time since that doesn't affect fast passes so much. But I really wish they didn't mess with the parade times... especially when people book fast passes specifically around the Christmas parade. I just checked and I can't really modify our affected fast passes because it's Christmas day and things are really booked up. Bummer!
What's youyour fp predicament ?

What's youyour fp predicament ?

We have SDMT from 10:30 - 11:30. Our original plan was to be done with SDMT by 11:00 and then head over to stake out our spot for the 12:00 parade. I tried to modify our FP time but (not surprisingly) past passes for SDMT are totally gone. We will make it work somehow. But, it is disappointing when you do the planning, wake up early, and get what you think it the perfect FP time.

We will be at LTT for lunch during the second parade so that's not an option either.

:santa: Heigh-ho-heigh-ho... it's off to stalk MDE for fast passes I go. Ugh :)

We have SDMT from 10:30 - 11:30. Our original plan was to be done with SDMT by 11:00 and then head over to stake out our spot for the 12:00 parade. I tried to modify our FP time but (not surprisingly) past passes for SDMT are totally gone. We will make it work somehow. But, it is disappointing when you do the planning, wake up early, and get what you think it the perfect FP time.

We will be at LTT for lunch during the second parade so that's not an option either.

:santa: Heigh-ho-heigh-ho... it's off to stalk MDE for fast passes I go. Ugh :)
You have until 11:45 to use your SDMT FPs.

If you watch the parade in Frontierland or near Hall of Presidents, you can head to 7D by 11:20 - the parade is only 17 minutes long.

You have until 11:45 to use your SDMT FPs.

If you watch the parade in Frontierland or near Hall of Presidents, you can head to 7D by 11:20 - the parade is only 17 minutes long.

I was just about to suggest that. Just watch in frontier land and you'll be done in time to go to your fps

I was going to suggest the same thing. Alternatively, ride with your FP at 10:25, and you should be finished by 10:45 or so, if you don't really need a "front row seat" for the parade.

I was going to suggest the same thing. Alternatively, ride with your FP at 10:25, and you should be finished by 10:45 or so, if you don't really need a "front row seat" for the parade.
There will be no spots left that late, that's a super busy, level 10 day. A decent spot for the parade will need to be acquired at least an hour before if not more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!