Mission space restaurant

Henrybaby

Earning My Ears
We are going to WDW on June 8,2018. I’ve heard the mission space restaurant is going to open summer 2018. Any idea if it’ll be open in time for our trip? I’d love to go and wondering if we should go later in the summer. Thanks!

When Disney says "summer", it could be anywhere from June to December, factoring in their history of last minute delays. I wouldn't count on it being open at any particular date, and certainly wouldn't change my vacation around any "guess when it would be open?" date.
Agreed just look at how long the Edison at DS is taking not to mention the remodel of the old Capt. Grill at YC. It could even by 2019 before they open.

I hadn't heard about this! DH and I are going to Disney for a weekend Oct 2018, we are going to have to check this out! (If it opens.)

Any news on when this restaurant is opening? We are going September 2019 and would like to eat there but I'm not seeing any info on it's opening date

When Disney says "summer", it could be anywhere from June to December, factoring in their history of last minute delays. I wouldn't count on it being open at any particular date, and certainly wouldn't change my vacation around any "guess when it would be open?" date.
Or apparently even later lol

I would be very surprised to see if open when you are there in June. i don't know that it will even be open when we are there in October. They seem to be very slow in making any progress. I wouldn't be surprised to see this pushed to 2020.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter